Reviews for Silence
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Ooooo, Ziva whump. Me like. Me really like. I do hope there shall be some Tony whump too. My inner fangirl is pleading for some...though not too much, seeing as Tony watching Ziva get hurt would bother him more. Ehehehehe!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
What...no...please, please, PLEASE update!
Very nice job! :)
Wordcaster chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
To be continued...never. Well that was disappointing. I was gearing up to read what looked like a a really cool fic and then it gets cut off on the best part.

Any possibilities flattery and begging can get you back on your keyboard? It such a waste to start so well and then just leave it there. Also I'm really curious to know where this was going so I'm just going to do the best I can and send lots of positive waves your way hoping for the best..
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aw man, please continue this. Pretty please?

It's really good, and a great start. I'd like to see where you take it.

Please update soon!

- Cricket
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
interesting
ninja girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
are you going to update this-cause it's a great hook...
Gabi chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Interesting!

You may not go for detailing the hurt in question, but the little you wrote was enough to picture it just right and as if I was watching an episode.. so effortless. Brilliant! This was just enough.

I hope you update soon!
ninja girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
got me interested!
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Save Ziva Tony! Ok. Interesting. I don't exactly know what the plot of the story is other than Ziva is hurt. I suppose it's a set up chapter to just get us hooked. I'm hoping that we'll get at least something by chapter 2 to indicate where this story is headed. great start.
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Love it already... hope you'll update REALLY soon...
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :):):):)
shirik chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i love tiva and i love tony in trouble

tnx!