Reviews for Changing
Luizals chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Hahahhahahahahahhahhahhahahaahha
You are such a bad person, but I like it;) sort of anyway
Scarlet R. Flame chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I liked your story but I think the best part was the commentary before and after each chapter...
Yester chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
ROFL i absolutely love your sarcastic comments in the beginning of each chapter xD 3 i realized i liked reading them as much as i liked reading your story about Jace and Alec /which is a lot btw/ ;D
MalecWorshippingShadowhunter chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
*wails from the utter love and adoration I feel for you and this story*
Kimberly chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
What the fuck is happening.
varicose chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
This story was a perfect mixture of hot and funny. Nice job.
Gleekovcourse chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Hmmm you're a very odd fellow. Amusing, but odd. I like your Jalec fic a whole bunch! It also amuses me. The transgender being thigy threw me off a bit. But the Jalec totally made up for it. I never did understand why he ended up with Magnus. In my head, he looks like a magician with whiskers and beady cat eyes. Do you watch anime? Have you seen those illustrations of the elderly men that go insane, and start stabbing people? Well his eyes, Magnus' eyes, I would imagine they look something like that. Anyways, great fic Write more soon!
Zac what the eff is wrong with you chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
That banter was so ridiculous. How do you stand yourself?

If I'm honest this chapter reminded me of - did you know that a majority of people who start out a sentence with "honestly" are lying? - a Janga tower that has been deconstructed after turns upon turns of picking it apart. It's wobbly and top-heavy and doesn't look like it'll last a hurricane but by-God it's still standing and works somehow and you really have to admire that and shush the architect inside you that's sobbing (I feel like that's a fave word of yours) about the structural integrity (or lack thereof) of the tower and the countless Janga people who will tragically die when it inevitably comes tumbling down and how it WILL come tumbling down when you turn your back, or sneeze, or splatter it with spurt after spurt of your salty-sweet milky jism.

Well, what did you do with your game sets as a child?

Back to my point, if there was ever one to begin with, looking at it critically, it seems like it shouldn't work and there are points of break found within, but when you just read it and let yourself feel, it really does and you feel kind of squishy inside.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
You've always been a hypocrite. Nothing new.

Now you're just using self-aware irony to make your supposed mistakes okay.

They were cheasy jokes and that was a cop-out ending.

But it worked.

Might have worked better if you were unapologetic about it.

Who knows.

You're like that horror movie, Stab 5.

No wait, Bad Road Dreams 16.

Last Stop 8.

Some day on some date 13.

Anyway, I wouldn't necessarily call that an epilogue. It was a direct continuation of the last chapter with all of ten minutes missing. Tops.

J.K. Rowling, now she KNOWS how to do an epilogue. Go read hers fourteen times in a row and take notes.

Oh you wrote the 'epilogue' to let Jace get a little sappy and avoid the probably two week reunion at the bar with Alec and Clary this time, chugging mojitos and finding a two dicked demon.

Now THAT is a sequel I want to see.

And this will make one Hell of movie.

Okay, I'm done.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
"Like I'm imagining you going down on me right after I rub conditioner on your head and you make me moan and grab your hair and beg you to make me to jizz?"

Is that worded right or am I stupid?

Don't answer that. Just figure out that wording.

Jace being weird and unexplained. The explanation I've got figured out in my head works. But you still left it unexplained. But you can just throw up your hands and say "Well, I never saw Clare do any better explaining Jace!" and then I die a little.

I think its the moments that make me laugh rather than any punchline humor this time around.

Like Jace and Alec wrestling naked.

What else is there to say?

You called yourself a bastard again. THAT IS NOT GENDER NEUTRAL.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
"Or so I hear. I have very little need for such a class, so my knowledge about it is pretty secondhand."

Oh fuck you. You basically broadcast your penis in your Author's Notes, you fucking vagina.

Poor Alec, having to fuck the man of his dreams because said man is just trying to avoid dying in a fiery inferno because a collection of bad drunk mistakes.

I don't know what changed but I have so much less sympathy for him this time around.

After a year's time (check it, yeah, a year.) I'm probably just more jaded and emotionally dead.

Molly agrees (the dog on my lap that is NOT a lap dog but rather the world's fattest border collie).

I just don't have much to say because its easy to sit here in my lawn chair, with a fat atttention needing whore dog smiling and panting at me, and jurdge Alec for making the decision to do this (drunk) and then whining about the reprecussions. But he's human and drunk and shit happens and things way more altering than any alcohol and alter happen when emotions come into play and the stupidity of it is what makes it so absurdly real.

Because emotions are stupid.

And love is the stupidest of them all.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
You called yourself a self-centered bastard.

That is NOT gender neutral writing. That is proclaiming to the world you are a man.

Nice excuse and way around the unbearable "Warning: OOC!Alec" thing. We wouldn't be talking right now had you pulled that bitch move.

But I guess any "character changes" that don't end in brutalitty and rape, I should congratulate you for.

Yeah, Alec definitely gets a little out of character. Because at "gayer-than-Mormons" we have to realize, a little of you is leaking through.

That was a kind of intimate hand-job.

Poor confused Alec. Although, I'm curious what about this makes you fear your Alec is getting OOC. Besides the terribly you jokes made from a seeming Alec consciousness flavor writing.

I'm merely commenting on your BobbleHead popping up and showing becaue the day I condemn someone for letting their personality show in their writing is the day I get corrected by a retard.

I feel like there is something more substantal needs to be said. I just don't have the energy to congratulate you on the deep conflicting emotions (of Alec. Because Jace has no emotions.)

Did you ever notice that Alec and Jace share three letters and then one extra consonant each?

ITS MEANT TO BE.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
PS: You misspelled 'blurry' somewhere in here.

It was either right before, during or after the Jalec kiss.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I think some vocabulary adjustment is necessary here.

Fingering someone while blowing them is hot, depending on the circumstances. While sticking a finger in someone's anus but not hard enough to enter them, is not hot, regardless of circumstances.

Desiring to taste your cum in someone's mouth after they have blown you is hot, again, depending.

Wanting to taste your 'jism'. Not so much.

I won't even mention my personal repulsion to the word pussy.

And I can't ever think of a decent word for testicles, so I won't go there either (balls, nuts, sac...ew).

There were a few of those awkwardly worded moments that felt like hitches in the smooth, flowing river of threesome demon sex.

On a side note, why did a demon use condoms? I know the boys used protections runes. Do demons not have something similar?

I have a hang nail. Fix this.

Considering s/he wanted the double penetration by two shadow hunters, you would think s/he would know what s/he is getting his/herself into and be able to finish the fucking job. Bitch/bastard.

I didn't see much changing back to Leander in this chapter so I feel that Alec got screwed.

He gets Jace later on so I guess it was a wise investment but still Leann/Le- The fucking demon thing promised that it would be Leander some of the time.

Whatever. Bitches are bitches and demons are trick fuckers that screw you over and lie. The world goes on.

Guess which category you're in.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
There was some spelling or grammar error in the last chapter, but I was too lazy to point it out.

This isn't so small so I'll copy and paste it for you.

"You sure aim high, don't you?" Jace asked from the couch.

Then you have Leann ask Jace to move from the bed to the couch.

I still feel like I want to puke.

I doubt reading tranny demon sex scenes will help.

After "Come on cutie, I'm last." there is a lonely 'J' floating out in white cold space. It's sad.. Put it out of its misery.

*sigh* Jace is Jace. Alec is Alec. Plot driving demon slut is just that.

All your ducks are in a row.

This is just one of those truly bizarre stories where you can't help feeling that if for some unGodly reason (for only Satan would orchestrate it) Clare had to write this, this is how she would because this is exactly how all the characters would act under the given set circumstances you have made to push it all together.

That is until the last two chapters. Those are weird and...weird.

Jace is always a douchy, enigmatic unknow quantity. It gets bonkers at the end though.

All according to character pretty much, though.

The sex is oddly enthralling. Not necessarily arousing, but it doesn't fail to wrap you up in its sick, sticky clutches and hold onto you until the bitter end.

A good thing...I think.