Reviews for Nobody's Home
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
madenum26 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Wow u took someone else's story good job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I may be an idiot but who the fuck was the guy?!
Vegetossj3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
oh i just read your profile, sorry about earlier and you write what you wrote on your profile page on the summary of this story too.
-sry i was too lazy to login
Nooooooooope chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Man this is an exact copy of Nobody's Home by supernatural-gal which was written 5 years before this. So if you think nobody will notice, you're an idiot.
Vaccant Account chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
um supernatural girl wrote this first it's note your story and i think you should take it down because plagiarism not trying to mean.
SkyGem chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
what the hell is wrong with you?

do you think that just because the original was posted so long ago that no one will realize that you stole this story from supernatural-gal?

people like you make me sick. what the hell makes you think that it's okay to steal other peoples' hard work? i'm reporting this right away. i hope you get banned!
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was a really good story. You should write a sequel on how Gohan comforts her.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
damn this story is deep! i loved it!
Gohan SSJ2 Mystic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Even with as much as I dislike Hercule, I wouldn't have the heart to kill him off like that. Even my evil side wouldn't want to kill him. Hurt him, maim him, incapacitate him maybe, but not kill him. Would have liked to see more of Gohan in the story though. Maybe have him be made known to the world as the one who beat Cell but never have them find out where he lives so he can still have a peaceful home life. That kind of thing. Nicely written though. Poor Videl. Have to feel sorry for her.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Damn what a sad ending...even tho you barely had gohan in here at all, it was still good
Mrs. Videl Son chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was awesome!

I was actually about to cry, before i read 'WORLD SAVIOR KILLED IN CAR CRASH'... lol...

Very nice plot and i love the song too

I'm going to read your other stories now.