Reviews for Sunshine & Daisies
London Love chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is amazing! So well written!
London Love chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is amazing! I feel like I am reading a book!
x isabella lestrange x chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Wow. This is probably the first story I've EVER read here that seems like it was copied from a book.

The language. The grammar. The personality of the characters. The content of the story and the essence itself is remarkable. It makes me feel that I'm reading a book version of the past of the story of Sweeney Todd. Amazing.

I have so much I want to say but I can't get everything out. Too much, believe me. But one thing is definitely clear. You are one of the best writers here. You have a writer's diction and a story teller's understanding of the story. Truly, I have never read anything like this before.

I sincerely hope that you continue this because it is a work of art. Beautiful. And inspiring to me as a writer. Really, if you were an actually writer like J.K Rowling or Stephen King then you would go to the list of my most favorite writers.

Thank you for writing this. Please, please, PLEASE continue your masterpiece.
Nellie-flipping-Lovett chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
aw! poor mrs.L, that mr phillips is

such an ass!

Obscure Bird chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Whoa! What a peeping Tom! Almost makes you wonder if the judge is the ONLY rapist in the house. The dream was really cool, too. Awesome chapter!
katdemon1895 chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
eliza makes me nervous and i'm really hoping that mrs. lovett will get through the meeting with the judge alright

this story is fascinating and brilliant and i'm eager to find out what will happen next
katdemon1895 chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
poor johanna, but yay for mrs. lovett being there to take care of her and interesting, i'm getting quite curious about eliza even if my opinion of her isn't all that high, looking forward to whenever you next update this fascinating fic
Obscure Bird chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
Ugh... Not something to look forward to, I'm sure. Anyway, this whole crazy thing between Mr. Phillips and Miss Templeton is quite interesting. HE's not the father, is he? Anyway, can't wait for Mrs. L to unravel it all! Great job!
Obscure Bird chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Another nice one. John Ragg seems like a nice guy. It's cool how you introduce - again - a realistic, interesting character in just that one short scene. And does this mean that Toby is Judge Turpin's son...! That is bloody awesome!

Hope Johanna feels better...
Nellie-flipping-Lovett chapter 8 . 7/22/2009

poor joe...

update son!

clif-hangers...

katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
poor johanna! i hope she'll be okay, and not really hoping for an appearance from the judge, may he fall into the river thames and drown,

yay for nellie getting to john and i'm glad that eliza has someone, or at least i hope she'll have someone

looking forward to what you'll add to this brilliant story next
Nellie-flipping-Lovett chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
YAY! sweney!

he's coming back... right?

anyways, the story is great,

katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
oh! i really hope that nellie could pull that off, it would be completely brilliant if she could get mr. t from australia before he's too far gone and a complete psychopath

great chapter, looking forward to whenever you update next
Obscure Bird chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Very interesting. I hope it works, though. Ha ha, Goodchild's a great name for a prison warden!

Good chapter, even if it is a bit short. Have a nice trip.
ss9 chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Hi,

Yes Joanna is much younger. This story is set about five years after Benjamin was convicted, just after Albert had died and therefore before all those years of struggling alone that sent Nellie a bit well loopy.

So Joanna in this story would be six, based on the idea she would have just had her 1st birthday when her father was sent away.

Hope that clears things up?

Thanks for the lovely reviews. They do help to inspire and encourage.

ss9