Reviews for The Death
Krylancelo chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Wow. This was intense, good, but unexpected! Poor Souji and Minato! I liked this!
Hareru1995 chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
o_O NOES!
Hareru1995 chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
o_O dude! Ken I liked you in the game ... and I still like you in the fanfic! this chap was awesome, i never thought of what naoto thought of. You actually made me thinking about some things.
Hareru1995 chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
lol at the end

"Same question." WOOT! There's a reason why I like Souji xDD
Hanami chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
...I'll be truthful. As you read this, I am crying.

...I hope there's a sequel after this... explaining what Ryoji did afterward... Wonderful job.
TimeIsRunningOut999 chapter 7 . 8/8/2009
you must finish this. This story seriously sucks me in 8D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Oh 3 Keep it up! The last few chapters have been simply excellent!

Poor Minato... Lovers got the better of him and Souji. The punch scene was pretty funny, in my opinion.

This might sound weird but, I really liked how you wrote Souji's father's reaction to his homosexuality. Most fanfics have the situation seem totally unrealistic, like, both parents are totally fine with it, even the dad, so seriously, great job on that.

By the way, your transitions are really smooth, which makes this fic even better.

Not to mention it's totally cute, and on the touching side. 3

Eagerly awaiting more!

~Meiosis
dafuq-is-this chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
A sequel of The World? how come I didn't notice this before? O_o

...you definitely have to update this soon. I'm supporting you! 3
Cherlockmon chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
... *Starts giggling* First Persona fanfiction I've ever read... And I think it's amazing. XD I've only played P3 though, so the P4 stuff goes over my head but oh well~! It's still very good. Continue~
misaki34 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Nargi nargi narg. This is really god please update soon!
apollo-gize chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Loved the first one, and already loving the sequel.

It's good how it's in Minato's perspective- it puts a fresh new spin on things (Although, granted, it confused me at first)

Simply lovely, please do keep it up, I adore these fanfics, especially the little quips from the end of the last chapter. 3