Reviews for Pixels
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh. So you decided to deal with the premise in a serious way, then? Good job! If, however, this was meant to be a comedy...then in my opinion, you have failed. Although, you could expand on this premise, I suppose, say that the two strings of computer code gain some form of sentience, that they "stick together", and that they make it impossible for the player to un-stick them the next time that they are laid on top one another, play it up with the player getting concerned that he has somehow contracted a virus that targets his solitaire program, have him run antiviral program after antiviral program, trying to find out what type of virus his computer has, have him not find anything, have him take it into a computer shop, have the computer technician run scan upon scan on the computer as well when he finds out what's going on with the solitaire program, have the technician find nothing, have them try to close the game, have the two cards *disappear* when the game closes, but reappear still stuck together every time the game starts back up, but in the pile and in such a way that the player can't get to them, or has to play both of them on the same card, after which they stick together again, really draw it out.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
odd but very entertaining I didn't even know solitairs fics existed before today.
Legend of Derpy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is what happens when I discover I can review Solitare fanfics when I should be studying. Not entirely sure what justified this as a crackfic in your eyes, though. It didn't seem like you wrote it under the influence of crack. It was still a good fic, however.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
my god...

i never thought i'd find it in a solitaire fanfiction...
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is
SomeKindofAuthor chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh, wow, how amazing is this fanfic? Now I will never stack cards without fearing about breaking relationships between them. Thank you for writing this. :)
Mirach chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Heh, I just discovered there is such a thing as Solitaire fanfiction, also. Interesting! :D
kab16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
HAHA! love this! i just find it do funny that there is a place to write fanfi9ction about these things! hilarious :)
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Hah! I discovered it at 5:25 AM. I also discover rule what? Rule 34 AceOfSpades/TwoOfClubs ...

I enjoyed your 'being squashed by her relatives' line
WithSomeCheeseOnTop chapter 1 . 6/28/2009