Reviews for A different Ending
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 64 . 6/30
Could you update the story please it ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 13 . 6/30
I guess but you can't deny that he has great music tast
brightflare chapter 64 . 12/2/2016
Really good story, hope you continue it soon.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/21/2016
This is my absolute favorite story! Please continue it!:)
Guest chapter 64 . 6/11/2016
I know it's been more than a year but I hope you come back and write more! I really love this story and I hope you come back to continue it!
Abi chapter 37 . 5/22/2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING JENNY STAY IN THE TARDIS! I was crying even though I already knew what was going to happen but you fixed the one part of that episode that I didn't like and thank you! Sorry about the explosive fangirling:)
Reynee chapter 64 . 4/15/2016
Ok so I realize that I am like 7 years late so I don't know if you will still get this or not but you are an amazing writer. I am just waiting for season 10 to start so I decided to read some FANFIC and yours was truly amazing. I read it all in two days because it just drew me in. I like how we knew what was supposed to happen but you used that to put in little plot twists. I think you chose the perfect time to stop yet I am sad it is over. You are an outstanding, brilliant writer. You NEED to become an author! Once again I LOVE IT!
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 64 . 4/10/2016
THAT WAS SUCH A SAD ENDING! I love this book, I have been reading it for the past week, and it is so amazing! I adore it in fact. I can't wait for you to update again! please hurry!
Angel452 chapter 64 . 10/17/2015
What will happen next? The Specials? Will the Doctor regenerate? Will the tenth doctor continue in the next season? What about Amy Pond? How will things change with Rose being there? Please post more as soon as possible.
Moonlit Words chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
I want to hug you so much! I love the fact that Joan finally got a happy ending! :squee:
Maellarose chapter 64 . 4/28/2015
Wow! Will there be another chapter? Because it's says TBC? I can't wait to read if there is! Please carry the story on! This is AMAZING! :D
thedarkpokemaster chapter 64 . 4/17/2015
wow a sad ending to the Doctor Donna but as it is this was needed to stop Davros.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 64 . 3/29/2015
Poor poor Donna.
Hlpur chapter 64 . 3/25/2015
Fantastic story so far. I am looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 64 . 3/19/2015
Noooo Donna! That was really sad but I liked the part where Donna was just like "So
Jack, is he single?" I laughed so hard at that!