Reviews for Love Story
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 3 . 5/8
Wow, a very different grey’s anatomy world. I assume in this alternate universe Ellis didn’t get Alzheimer’s. I like how you made Alison Cameron the sister of Meredith and daughter of Ellis Grey. I wonder what House would think of Cameron’s family?
roganjalex chapter 34 . 5/10/2012
that was amazing i love alex and mer they make sense
KeSuQueen chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
This is just an awesome fic. Its totally AU but I recognize the characters in it so well. A mark of a winning fic. Will read more very soon!
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love it so far! MerAlex for the win baby!
serenitie1 chapter 34 . 5/6/2010
wow. I really liked the entire story. Hope to enjoy some more of your work.
greys4lyf chapter 27 . 12/2/2009
i love that song, its cool you put that in here because it fits this story so well. cant wait for next update
JenniferLauren chapter 26 . 11/29/2009
THis story is awesome. I love Mer/Alex and this is one of the most create stories for this pairing. Keep updating please!
greys4lyf chapter 24 . 11/4/2009
i had no idea what a cubby house was so i looked it up, and wow. this was a really good chapter.

update soon please.
xoxtinysingerxox chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
I like this story, but I'm a little confused about the writing. Sometimes its in 1st person, sometimes its not. Also, you didn't capitalize "i". Drove me nuts lol. Really great concept for the story though!
Nora chapter 24 . 11/4/2009
You added many chapters!I love the story,cant wait to see what will happen between Alex and the twins!
greys4lyf chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
love all the chapters you added, i had never read this story but i had you as an author alert to tell me when you posted something and this came up and i really like it.
kcbienaime chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
love the start of this story. update soon please.
Surgery-Girl chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I love how large Mer's family is. Update soon!
sissy-sara88 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
hey gotta say i'm liking where this is going so far cant wait for the next chapter
KnockturnAlly chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I am liking this story. Update soon!