Reviews for Our Happy Ending
Einn chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I can't tell you how many times I have read this story, it is just so amazing I keep coming back to it!
Aqua chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really liked this :) It seemed pretty consistant with what the characters would actually do and other than a few typos or awkward phrasing, it was good. That is the most important to me; I hate when people make the fanfiction completely inconsistant with the book, it ruins it. I liked the ending, and didn't think it was too mushy or anything, I think you actually took it the perfect direction, without making it too far, (like if they started making out or something). Of course, that's just me because I pretty much really wanted that to happen since I first saw Jessa and Kari together. Maybe some of the imagery was a little mushy, but some of that is ok. And I've seen a lot worse. So well done!
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012

Gloxinia chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Sooooo cute. This is the second time I've read this, and it's really good. I think they would be the perfect couple. When I read the books I was disappointed with the lack of romance. Great story!
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Haha! That bath bit was hilarious. I loved the ending. It was just so sweet. Bravo, great work.
pokeyspot chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
im a little surprised someone is out there writting ff for Cathrine Fisher, glad but surprised (checked on a whim as I was reading Soul Theives again). Kari needs some love.

The ending was cheesy, but adorably so. :)

thanks for writing about her books, sorry if my review is crappy :D

suffice to say thanks and good luck!
Oo Fiction Fan oO chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw this was such a sweet, fluffy fic :-) thanks for makng me smile lol
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I liked it. Even though Im more for the Jessa/Hakon pairing myself. It was sweet, and very in character.
awerebear chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I absolutely loved it! I especially liked when Kari said, “Nice of you to join me...” - it gave him more of a jovial feel, which is a nice contrast to his seriousness in the books (probably due to Gudrun and whatnot).
AngelSuzu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
So cute!

I really love it, I wanted more Jessa/Kari interaction in the books.

Please continue writing fanfics like this one :)