Reviews for Three Syllables
Erisa Daelyn chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
cute
tomboy 26 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
This was so utterly sweet. I loved both their perspectives and that Haruhi actually went and stripped him ... lol, completely awesome.
KandHforever chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow, I love the freshness of this! And it's pretty on character considering they are obviously a little older. They are older, right? I hope so, or Hikaru a little more pervy than I thought!
Mimi-dudette chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
To this day I wonder if you'd only stressed on the "you" to avoid adding the forth syllable that comes with "too". You're so silly, Hikaru.

XD Loved that line :D This was such an adorable story, I loved how you captured their personalities and how they seemed to be talking to each other. So sweet 3

Mimi x
shuuxharuka chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Wow, I really loved how you wrote this one-shot. The two different point of views were a really good touch, it helped us understand the characters better and filled in plot holes :D

I liked your portrayal of character too - it was just spot on (:

The ending was pretty sweet too - three syllables like their names :D I thought it made a good connection with their names and the story title.

Haruhi being strange and unique and changing Hikaru really stood out to me.

All in all, this one-shot is love 3 I love the way you write Hikaru x Haruhi.

I'll be looking forward to any stories in future with them as the pairings by you

-shuuxharuka x
isabugg chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
just wanted to tell you that this story left me smiling for a very long time. c:

certainly the cutest thing i have ever read in a very long time.
Janec Shannon chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This was hilarious, I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes when I read Hikaru's part.
NiyuChu chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
"Norms are just unspoken rules society set for us without our consent."

I think you just defined awesome, miss.
haeresis lightning chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
wahh.. its very good. its not typical though it was an AU. but hikaru and haruhi were still in their character. kudos to u.. )
ElementWing chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
LOL this is something that I could see happening if they me never met at ouran lol

I thought it was a fun story to read and I to hope that hikaru and haruhi end up together cue they really do make the better couple _
Lady Dark Angel chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
SO CUTE! I loved this XD it felt like haruhi, really felt like her personality (with a few extra quirks) totally wonderful
DorkyDohnut chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
i loved it :]

it was cute! lol
TillyMe chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
aw!that was adorible!:)
CreativeCookie chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
it coudnt have been better3#

even tho it was the same plot the fact that haruhi was narrating filled in the missing holesthat were in the hikaru's POV

like why she didnt like hospitals
mischieflover chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
aw this was so cute! i like it :)