Reviews for Closer
CrescentMoon10 chapter 23 . 8/27
Hahaha Aio is such a pain he really annoys the hella outta Ino and he is such a great disguiser must be from hanging around with too many Uchihas, I wanna know what this genjutsu will be about & it still has perked my curiousity as to why Itachi wants to show her all this?...
CrescentMoon10 chapter 22 . 8/27
Ohhhh I really loved this arc too but yh I guess her mission is half-sucess half-failure not totally bad but not everything went the way according to plan hmmm..
CrescentMoon10 chapter 21 . 8/27
Rei is soo rude like at the breakfast table seriously but Orochimaru didn't seem too phased by it which is even creepier *shudders*, and Naruto and Sakura are closer to their rescue mission...
CrescentMoon10 chapter 20 . 8/27
UGh KABUTO PUT A SEAL ON INO, the very thought makes me cringe well at least she is healthy, other than that this chapter was very graphic if you know what I mean...
But Karin is totally no match for Ino
CrescentMoon10 chapter 19 . 8/27
Ahaha playing tag with water justus! But what is up with Ino in a black flower what's up and what did that CrAAAzy Ume girl do hope she'll stay ok for both her and Sasuke's sake..
CrescentMoon10 chapter 18 . 8/27
Ugh Kabuto the damn manipulator always hated the guy always will. Suigetsu and Ino's friendship is really great I always thought those two would have gotten along but what make it even better is Sasuke's jealousy hahaha
CrescentMoon10 chapter 17 . 8/27
This Ume girl is Totally getting on my nerves. Ahaha but when Sauke disobeyed Orochimaru just to make Ino happy and take her to the valley of flowers just to remind her of home shows he truly thinks she's important to him. Gah! I LOVE the way you write about him from the start his relationship with Ino was very subtle but gradually they became close and you never made them out of character ONCE! I am in love with your choice of writing it is just amazing!
CrescentMoon10 chapter 16 . 8/27
Kabuto and Orochimaru don't think she will escape huh we'll see when Naruto and Sakura comes ne? But will Sasuke allow Ino to go from his life again or will he makes sure she stays whether she like it or not?
CrescentMoon10 chapter 15 . 8/27
Oops I pressed enter before I got the chance to finish my review ah nevermind. Anyway for 14:
another genjustu why exactly is Itatchi showing her all this? Aio huh, so Itatchi got a ninja cat to spy on Ino clever I must say... AND EEEK THE S-RANK MISSION HAS FINALLY BEGIN! I predict a reunion hehehe xD but Ino looks like she has really matured in terms of skill. Cant waitt for more!
for 15:Ino and her sly tricks haha and she finally can use her Scythe haha, when Sasuke and her kissed the FEELSSSS "It had to be like that time" !
CrescentMoon10 chapter 14 . 8/27
And another piece to the Ino-Shika-Cho investigation falls into place. And YESS Sasuke and Ino will finally be reunited its been too long.
CrescentMoon10 chapter 13 . 8/27
Ahaha Anko and Ino's relationship is too funny. And Ohmigosh they were soooo close to each other just one turn and...
CrescentMoon10 chapter 12 . 8/27
I live for thee... *CRIESSSSS!*
CrescentMoon10 chapter 11 . 8/27
Man when Sasuke found out that Itatchi used his genjutsu he chose her safety over his oyalty with the village that is probably one of the most selfless things ever but to people who didn't know why they would call it the most selfish. But that kiss! They're finally admitting they have Feelings for one another. Shame he has to leave soo soon though
CrescentMoon10 chapter 10 . 8/27
The interaction is soo adorable and it still made me laugh when I found out Shikamaru was pretending to be asleep lmao that lazy ass Nara.
CrescentMoon10 chapter 9 . 8/27
Ah cause of his Cursed Seal that powerful chakra must have connected to her. It must be that because of the special bond between him and Ino he is only hearing her thoughts and not anyone else's voice.