Reviews for Compassionate Justice
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh, wow…that was depressing. I really, really, liked it. Very moving—you're good at emotional writing and character insight. Keep it up!
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I read this a long time ago, but completly forgot to review it... I like how you made Itachi's relationship with his girlfriend so innocent and thirteen-like (sorry for such a stupid word...). I love how Itachi's thoughts were so dazed - I mean the kid was told to kill his family, how else would he react?

Fav line:

"Itachi wanted to bottle it so he could hear it again when he needed something to lift him through the dark days he knew would be ahead. Maybe he could use it to drown out her screams." (That is a seriously chilling line)

Great job!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aw CRAP you made me cry.

This was absolutely fantastic (as is everything else you write, as I'm starting to notice..). You picked up on every fact we've been given about the past and emotions of Itachi and created a brilliantly written, bitterly realistic portrayal of his thoughts and actions the day before the Massacre.

His lover, whoever she was. Somehow, yo made his affection for her completely believable, which is a first for me..I've never been able to picture him with a girlfriend before, but you succeeded in making it plausible.

The way he reflects on the fact that just because he doesn't agree with his family doesn't mean he wants them dead was very like him. And then Sasuke..his thoughts on Sasuke were the most heartbreaking, I think. Knowing what happens to both him and his beloved little brother afterward is just torture.

"Hell was here and now-no eternal fire or suffering could compare to his own mind." ...Amazing. Just..too amazing for words.

And the last line..that was the icing on the morbid, gray cake. The absolute summary of who he was, and his state of mind, at that point in time.

Beautiful, morbid, miserable, and fantastic. This was utterly wonderful, and I now need to go read 2fast2Uchiha to cheer myself up.
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
You're back! Its been a while since you posted a story and man was this a great comeback! I was close to tears while I was reading this. Itachi really didn't deserve all of that. It was so cruel to do to a kid like that. You captured it all very beautifully. Keep up the phenomenal work!

Sasukez

Captain of the FF Army DOFV
Hanakage chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Beautiful, in a completely haunting way; breaks my heart into little pieces. ;_;

Very different from your usual work, but magnificent as always. :)
syrraki chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, different from what we usually get from you but good too! Oh poor Itachi... *wibble.* I really liked the idea of him going out on a date and the whole time knowing that he was going to kill the whole clan in just a few days. Nice introspective