Reviews for The Favour
just me chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
you have to continue this! please?
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
So, I wept in the first chapter along with Sarah. I held my breath in the second...and now I weep again because what favor? Dagnabit. I hope your muse brings you back to Labyrinth again and lets you write this sequel!
tichtich2 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
OH MY GOBLINS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A SEQUEL!

this is great story so far and altho it was kinda upsettin at begining it really picked up and i think it is jst soo crule and funny of you too leave it on tht !

i really wanna know what jareth is gonna ask of her ( altho not like we cant guess)

so please a beg you do a sequel and put all of our minds to rest

your faithful reviewer

Tich-Tich2

Ps. altho if you dont wanna then i guess you dont have to case im super lazy too ! oh and this and you are defo goin im my fave's
artseblis chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
oh, let me guess. jareth wants sarah to give him an heir? P
chee-wit chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
The imagination creates endless possibilities. I really like how this was written, well described and also the movement of both characters showing a lot emotion. It was wonderful, in my way of thinking these chapters are short, but I think that's your point. To lure people in with a twist of a concept people have written before (Sarah having children) and making it so deliciously intriguing that we have to rise to the bait. I knew what to expect when I found this, something that I'd like, but wouldn't wasn't exactly finished. (Good writers on this site always do that or just don't update for about year.)

Also I recognized your name, and thought "Oh this is why it's good, they wrote it." I really think you're a writer and have an eye for detail and focusing on the right things. Your stories—second Labyrinth one I know, sorry I didn't review that first one yet, I'm terrible!—are wonderful, creative and very few, if any errors. I really like all of them and I hope you continue and get over your “laziness” or find the time to write a sequel. I swear you can’t buy good writing like this. Also best of luck on any future exams or hardships thrown your way, also a very early happy Christmas. :)
Lady Augustin chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Please Dont Leave Us With A Cliff Hanger I'm dying

To Know What Jarth Wants In Return
notwritten chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I like reading this good reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Ariadna chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Please!Finish it!I love it!Your fic can be so cruel!::P
MyraValhallah chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I loved it. Please write a sequel I want to know more.
Tom Riddle's reluctant bride chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
My my, now I am most curious what Jareth is going to ask for, do update very soon.
Trixie09 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Excellent story! Great writing. You've conveyed the emotion and the characters stunningly. I can't decide if I like where you've left it or if you should continue. It packs a punch this way because it allows the reader to decide what Jareth could want, but at the same time there's so few quality stories of length on this site that I would love to read any more chapters you can come up with. Either way, keep up the good luck and I hope you write more in this genre.
Lady Augustin chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Please update soon, I hope you havent given up on this I remembered when you first started I was so excited I hope you can finish it.
TehFallen1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
dont leave me hang damn it want to what he wants for the love of god please up date

Marrosa
jarethstwilighteyes chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
please update soon. i really want to know
Rebekah chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
You're so good at cliff hangers..I'm waiting on your every word now.