Reviews for The Expert Diversion
random yet lovable chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
omg!2
Pity-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
is this like finished?or there are more chapthers?because "Holy crap on a cracker,"
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I always thought that episode should've ended like this. Glad to see someone wrote about it (and very well too!)
AnimeDreama chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
ooooohh tantalising! Is there gonna be another chapter! this one practically begs for another chapter! It's awesome!... interesting too. I wonder where you're gonna go with it :D
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Love it! Wish the episode could have ended this way! Update please?
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
d(*-*)
munnerz chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
In the words that Penny used in the episode: "Holy crap on a cracker!"

That was spot on, regarding character portrayal! This is totally how it would have gone if Penny decided to do something!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sweet and even a bit hot. :-) I really enjoyed this and would've LOVED to have seen it play out this way on the show!
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
love it!

updates anytime soon?
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So swet! You keep everyone in character so well! I Love this!
ninjutsubaka chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
nice start of the story! keep it up and i'm looking forward to more :]
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw, that was great! I loved it! Absolutely fabulous. I love how Penny already seemed used to the idea of kissing Sheldon, as she gave him another one "without thinking". : ) Fab.

Love,

Allie
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Absolutely loved this! It sounded so much like the two of them I could see the entire scene in my head. Even had Ramona spot on. It would have been such a great substitute for what they did do.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh my gosh, that was awesome! And I'm certainly glad you wrote this, I was hanging on every word, cause that is totally how that episode should've gone! lol It was too perfect. :D
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Haven't seen this show, but yes, holy crap on a cracker is about the right temperature for this. Nice little face warmer for the middle of a hundred degree day. Good stuff.