Reviews for Jurassic Park: Survival
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 22 . 11/4
Good work on this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Teshy chapter 22 . 11/1
Whoot wb. I can't wait to read the next chappy. You did a good job with this. :) keep it up. I so like all your peps you created. and Selene is a hoot. :) did they ever give the male a name? Happy Halloween to you too! hope you got lots of candy.

Heaven-water-sister chapter 22 . 10/31
Please write more
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 21 . 10/18
Good work on this chapter. Glad to read the chapter.
Heaven-water-sister chapter 21 . 10/17
Please write more soon I can't wait.
Sutherland chapter 21 . 10/15
I would love to see Kel's reaction if her "boyfriend" should attempt to "mate" with her :)
Judas Priest chapter 21 . 10/15
So when do we see Kel get knocked up from the raptor (or attempted)?
Teshy chapter 21 . 10/15
Ugh Poor Dar. she needs a keeper at times. she keeps getting sick and bashed. *pouts* I hope she will be okay soon. *smiles* Great chapter. I can't wait to see the them both realize they are mated. *evil grins*

Teshy chapter 20 . 10/3
*smiles* I could not stop reading Your fic. I had lots of fun with it. You have done a great job for someone who didn't know where they were going. I am so curious and want to know where you are going with this lol. I will keep my eyes peeled for more. Keep up the great work. I am also curious if Dar will be becoming part raptor or something. Or be able to talk to the raptors. I love brit too and Kel They are awesome. I so see Selene loving Dar as a mate. also see the attacks as being cause she has Selene's scent all over her. :) anyways awesome job keep it up.

dinomonfan chapter 8 . 8/21
if a t rex dies i will actively hunt you down and kill you
amber.lincoln3 chapter 20 . 8/20
Please more!
write more soon chapter 20 . 8/14
write more soon
patrick.dejong94 chapter 15 . 8/8
get off the WTF train? sorry Darla but thats not possible
write more chapter 19 . 8/3
write more
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 19 . 8/3
Good work even if it is short. Take your time when updating and if you have any problems with your stories, I understand.