Reviews for Jurassic Park: Survival
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 18 . 7/13
Good work on the chapter. I am glad to read it.
nick chapter 18 . 7/9
I hope the raptor and her get together, hell you could make a plot twist like becoming a mother to a baby raptor that has her eye color and abit of her personality.
Nox Arcana the Necronomicon chapter 1 . 7/11
I love this story, would you be including Jurassic world in this?
Emperor Ruanek chapter 18 . 7/5
Thank you very much for the story thus far. It's been a good read. I'll keep it followed so whenever you find your muse and decide to let your talent flow again, I can enjoy the story. Thanks again and please keep writing!
loveorpain chapter 18 . 6/28
I love this story.
Shadow315 chapter 18 . 6/27
I love this! And Kelly with a raptor? ... how *would* that work? lol

MORE SOON!
Shadowstreak chapter 18 . 6/25
I love this and i just found it please continue i cant wait for the next chapter i hope they meet the survivors real soon and i hope whats his name billy doesnt steal eggs from the pack of raptors the girls are with and why does darla keep getting hurt its like shes a trouble magnet.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 17 . 6/24
I found this story to be absolutely hilarious to read! Especially when sisters tease/fight as they are and this chapter was even more so with the male showing complete interest to the younger sister! Sorry, forgot their names and didn't feel like looking back. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!
Ditman25 chapter 17 . 6/18
Well I for one have started to enjoy this story and you got my attention. I personally dislike shorter chapters, but this story is an exception. :)
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 17 . 6/18
Loving this story.
the unsung antihero chapter 17 . 6/14
The fic is pretty good, has a nice mix of awkward and awesome, with a balanced helping of light comedy which overshadows the hints of goriness. All in all I like this story and I ask that the author updates it when they get the chance
Update soon please
AnimeGIRL2014 chapter 17 . 5/23
new chapter please
99godzilla195 chapter 17 . 5/10
this is so funny, I love this story, great to see an update out of you!
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 17 . 5/9
Good work on this chapter even though it is short. Keep up the good work.