Reviews for Jurassic Park: Survival
dinomonfan chapter 8 . 8/21
if a t rex dies i will actively hunt you down and kill you
amber.lincoln3 chapter 20 . 8/20
Please more!
write more soon chapter 20 . 8/14
write more soon
patrick.dejong94 chapter 15 . 8/8
get off the WTF train? sorry Darla but thats not possible
write more chapter 19 . 8/3
write more
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 19 . 8/3
Good work even if it is short. Take your time when updating and if you have any problems with your stories, I understand.
the unsung antihero chapter 19 . 8/3
Short chapter, I'd almost go as far to say it was filler, however it is understandable considering the time of year(school starting back up), I actually had to delay the first post of my first fic due to it.
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 18 . 7/13
Good work on the chapter. I am glad to read it.
nick chapter 18 . 7/9
I hope the raptor and her get together, hell you could make a plot twist like becoming a mother to a baby raptor that has her eye color and abit of her personality.
Nox Arcana the Necronomicon chapter 1 . 7/11
I love this story, would you be including Jurassic world in this?
Emperor Ruanek chapter 18 . 7/5
Thank you very much for the story thus far. It's been a good read. I'll keep it followed so whenever you find your muse and decide to let your talent flow again, I can enjoy the story. Thanks again and please keep writing!
loveorpain chapter 18 . 6/28
I love this story.
Shadow315 chapter 18 . 6/27
I love this! And Kelly with a raptor? ... how *would* that work? lol

MORE SOON!
Shadowstreak chapter 18 . 6/25
I love this and i just found it please continue i cant wait for the next chapter i hope they meet the survivors real soon and i hope whats his name billy doesnt steal eggs from the pack of raptors the girls are with and why does darla keep getting hurt its like shes a trouble magnet.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 17 . 6/24
I found this story to be absolutely hilarious to read! Especially when sisters tease/fight as they are and this chapter was even more so with the male showing complete interest to the younger sister! Sorry, forgot their names and didn't feel like looking back. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!