Reviews for Spies on the Enterprise
Steffie chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Thank you !
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I am pretty sure I'm dead from the overload of cuteness from Jim and little Ilori. Oh jeez, the toothache I will have all day. Thank you so much for writing!
silveryuki061 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OMG this was heart meltingly ADORABLE! I was grinning like a maniac the whole time. Uncle Jim is too awesome and Ilori is sooo cute! I literally felt warm and fuzzy inside haha. Great job!
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is adorable!
RadientWings chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I just adored this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was the cutest thing I have ever read! Oh my gosh im dying here from the cuteness! !
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love 'Uncle Kirk' with Ilori. I also think its definitely appropriate that Kirk, as the 'Cool Uncle' be the one to take Ilori onto the bridge for the first time.

Excellent.
Spockologist chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
One of my main reasons for joining fanfic was so I could review this story. Thank you SO much for this! I loved it to death! Ilori sounds like the cutest little boy. I love your stye and you did a beautiful job.
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That's just awesome. Love it, love it all the way. Everyone needs a "cool Uncle" to break the rules with :D !
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ohhh! That. was. amazing! I loved it beyond belief, I am very happy now. Ilori is adorable. And Kirk was all sweet. It was awesome!
Linstock chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very cute. A warm and affectionate story. I love "Uncle Kirk" and the very serious young Ilori.
Mrs.T'Abby S'chn T'gai Kirk chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
so cute! i love Uncle Kirk!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
A great story. Very good.
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Okay, I don't know how I missed this story, but this is too cute. I loved the interaction between Kirk and Ilori. Adorable and very well written.

cn.
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
An absolutely great story! It's so cute and funny! You should write more stories with Ilori as a character!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »