Reviews for Little Miss Flames And Flowers
Brozipan chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
Three years later :(
Dysfunctional Nat chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
It's been three years, please update! The one thing I'd have to say is that you use common mythology but only Hades, Megara and Hercules keeps their Disney personalities (at least for the people often mentioned or mentioned more than once). Persephone isn't really the classic Greek nor Disney Greek so she's something of her own while Hera is a bitch like in mythology though semi kinder like in Disney. Zues keeps his idiotic, whimpish and stupid personality while mixing into some nicer more oblivious Disney characteristics. It gives this story that interesting "you don't know what happens inside their minds" sort of thing that you don't get from Disney. Oh my gods this was a long comment, please update, thanks.
Lily chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
My favorite line has to be when Hades asked of Charon was pissing off his kid.
Please chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Please wright a new chapter its been like, 6 months since I finished this one.
Fan chapter 23 . 2/23/2013

Your Biggest Fan
dg-pairings-forever chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
I really hope you will update soon I can't wait to find out how maci is going to flame thanatos
DesertMortician chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
You must continue!
CC chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG! I have to know what happens next! It's killing me! I really think if you finish it out, and tweak it a bit, it would make an amazing book.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
I just finished all of what you have written so far, and I LOVE it! I can't wait for your next chapter. Keep up the great work!
hadesdaughtermacaria chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
great chapter i love how Persephone calls for a snack break, i really hope that you continue with this story, i really want to know what happens next in this awesome story. keep up the great work!:)
UnderworldPrincess17 chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
I love this story! It is brilliant! You really need to continue i want to find out what happens with Macaria!3
Mystique84 chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
totally in love with this! i love cute (but sometimes sarcastic) little Maci and i love Hades and Pershepone! i have to say, all the siblings were absolutely crazy and i could not pick a favourite one, that is one crazy family!

I can't wait to read about Maci as a teenager, it's gonna be crazy!
newworldwriter1 chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
Dude... This is an awesome series... I stayed up until 3:30am to read all of the series, from "The REAL Cosmic Couple" to "20 days" to this... And right now it's 7:00am and I fully well knew that I would be up at this time, so that's telling you something. :) Please, please, please continue this story. :D
Grrr chapter 24 . 9/18/2011
I've been waiting for the update on this story for ages. It's a great story!
K T 129 chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
I'm very happy with the update and I have to say that Thanatos and Hypnos certainly do have a very "interesting" family. Although to be honest, considering that many of the members are insane and by your descriptions down right creepy looking then I wouldn't want a family like that. The whole incest bit was also a bit interesting but not truly surprising considering they're Greeks gods and such. I feel slightly sorry for Maci though.

I'm looking forward to the next update and finding out what happens next.