Reviews for 4:24 am
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was fantastic; thanks for sharing!
Bookjunk chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This story is wonderful as well, though I like Changing Everything better. This one is just too short for my taste, I guess. Anyway, the emotion and the relationship between Vince and Eric is just as genuine and authentic as it was in the other story, so kudos. Adore the pairing and love your writing. Btw, I saw you also had a Community fic with Jeff & Annie and I love that show and them to death, so I am going to check that one out next. Great job again!
DaltonSwiu130 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I think that it is good that E and Vince have each other. Its good so that if something were to happen with Vinnie's career they stil have eachother's friendship to make them happy. Entourage is an amaing show and it is good to hear what other people think about the how
NeitherAngelNorDevil chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Amazing! I truly loved it! You portraed Vincent and E's personalities perfectly (at least I think so ;P)

There was so many intese moments between the two and I loved the phone calls between them. Especially how Vince doesn't want E to leave him and yeah

I loved it! Thank-you so much for writting it D xx
Muffintine chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow. Just, wow. This was so amazing.

Thank you.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Loved these lines:

wake up just in time to hear his best friend's voice. It was the only thing keeping him here. It was the only thing keeping him anywhere

Forgetting someone always started with one night, and what if this was the night Vince chose to forget him?

Neither of them said a word as Vince settled against Eric's back and found his hands beneath the dark tangle of the sheets. Settling their entwined fingers on his hip, Eric finally allowed sleep to fully overtake him.

In the next line you say his sleep was fitful, but I think you mean peaceful.

This was a sweet moment:Eric lifted Vince's hand and placed a soft kiss on the inside of his wrist,

Love the description of the first time he said I love you and the intensity of the moment during the second time.

This is a great phrase:

as Vincent's heart finally jumped alive

I barely watch this show but this was the best male slash ever. This couple is so romantic. They are connected at the soul.

You did a fantastic job on this. Some of your best work ever.