Reviews for Kamina die
YFIQ chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
A heartwretching story of Simon coming to terms with a death of his friend, Kamina. It goes to show how when it comes to the moment where things matters, one will still have to step up to take Kamina's place and with Nia's encouragement, Simon succeeds.

Then the ending...I don't know what to say.

I mean, when Kamina's ghost apparently shows up and said, "simon am proud", that's when Simon knew that he has done what Kamina wanted him to do which allows him to move on.

A tragic but also comforting story at the same time.

I hope do write one for "Kill La Kill", "Gunslinger Girl" and "Victory Gundam".
Lushi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
i seriously laughed so hard that i cried at this.

also laughing at the reviews taking the story seriously and saying it's 'bad writing' hahaha
kittanbachika chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i cry everytime
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i cry everytierm i red this
PokemonFan2000Man chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
All of this guy's stories have no feeling except for hilarious. All the bad grammar makes me LOL. Anyone else know a guy with horrrible grammar in their stories? PM me his name and I'll check them out
stickdude chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
first off, I don't know how you can be stupid enough to type up a stockpile of shit and call it a story, but walt disney is stupid enough to do just that. because of this story, I hope I never see the real series. second of all, anybody who likes the junk walt disney types up, (I'm talkin' to YOU, ether75!) must've never learned what a goddamn sentence was. I think walt disney better work on his writing skills! he's never gonna be popular on here if he dosen't!
Kurokage-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really hope the people who say they like this crap story are joking or being sarcastic :P
Kamina chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Ya know, this is a decent fanfic. Its short, sweet, and gives a nice depiction of what happened. Which is weird, because I remember my death NOT THE STUPIDIST FUCKING SHIT EVER TO BE CRAFTED BY A MEAT-BAG ABUSING HIS BREATHING PRIVLEDGES!
Pendragon177 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I have never heard of this series until now and now doubt I will ever want to.

This Troper feels that this story practically embodies Narm Charm and seeing as how it was written by the great and deceased Walt Disney I can only hope to comprehend what sort of substance abuse the author enjoyed when writing this.
anon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
if loving this story is wrong, i don't want to be right.
ether75 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
*cue rapturous applause* Truly, this is the single greatest work the world has ever known. Verbose and witty, it caused me to laugh, and to cry. Its philosophical undertones make you consider the human condition, and raise interesting questions, such as "WHO IS THIS EVIL GURREN?" Another glorious point is the stunning pacing. Why bother with the norm, when you can transcend genres and have Simon immediately bounce back from "Kamina ding?" Well done, good sir, well done. I'm favoriting this story, sending a copy to all my friends, and contacting a publisher.
vk819 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Kamina dinged chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Why did you have to ding Kamina!
Bored chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is hopeless and is an insult to Lord Kamina.
ObstentiousDouchebag chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is perhaps the most god awful thing I've ever read. Thanks a lot.