Reviews for Of Moonlight and Shadows
Mark chapter 1 . 7/1
About the Sailor Moon/Ring crossover you reviewed. What did it have to do with Sailor Moon?
phoenixcurse chapter 10 . 6/6/2018
This story is absolutely incredible! I love the plots and the characters, and I really love how you’re putting together the pieces for the killer. If you someday decide to return to this story, I’ll be eagerly waiting to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2018
Great story! Care to comtinue? Would be great
Jenniiibear chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
It's a shame that this story is unfinished. It was very interesting and I loved the connection between Serena and Endymion. Things between them just were just about to hear up, so it is terribly disappointing to see no further updates.
Rakusa chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
a few inconsistencies here and there like serena gettibg into trouble a lot when earlier said that she avoids them well. i have problems with your use of telepathy that i could go into if asked and for some reason i still think the killer is the cat not a wolf and is trying to replace Mina not serena
SerenityMorrison chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Though the idea of Darien being a werewolf and Serena his mate is not a new one, I love your story. It is a new take on our/my favorite couple and I would love to see how you finish it. Please someday pick it back up I would love to read and see what happens next.
catgirl505 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
U
Up
Upd
Upda
Updat
Update!
RustedEagleWings chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
This is a great story and it's such a pity it hasn't been updated in such a long time. Please continue.
CottonKey chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
You can't fathom how sad I am that this hasn't been updated in awhile. Seriously, it's well written, interesting plot, and awesome character development! I will add this story to my alerts and await patiently for an update! I hope you do continue...your story is too fricking great!
bubbles05 chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Im in love with your story. Just wow! LOVE IT. I can't wait to read the next chapter, it's exactly like reading a novel from a book store. Your a great writer :)
nana l chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I love this story! Now I know that you are probably really busy, but could you please do another chapter .Sorry to bother you, but I am dying to know what happens next. Thanxs.
alessia santi chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I know it;s been a while since you've updated but do you think you will ever finish this? It is very good!
ele sab chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
awwwwwwwww, it's always the good stories that never seem to last a little longer...
sophie chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
excellent fic! although it is probably WAYY too late, I still say you should update. I love fics like this.
guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
its rally good is there more of this story, i have been dying to continue reading this. so what will happen next