Reviews for Prisoners of Azkaban
CaraCersei chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Brilliant oneshot- really captures the Malfoy family. Thanks for sharing!
Violet Wild chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow, this was really haunting. I think you perfectly captured what Lucius might be like after all that and how Scorpius might react to him. It was so sad when Lucius thought Scorpius was Draco...well written!
aleera chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Amazing!
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very moving...
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Darn it. Now, I too, feel like some infestimaly small amount of myself is trapped in some cold Azkaban cell along with a (hermsexyherm) madman...waiting for eternity to go by. A well written ficlet.
tomorrow will be kinder chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
A very dramatic and a bit sad ending. But great story never the less. :)
Swallow B chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow. Very realistic, frightening. It sounds like a young boy visiting his Nazi grandfather, but in a place that resembles more a prison of the Inquisition, with all the horror of both situations. No fluff and no frills. Lucius Malfoy is Lucius Malfoy.

and Scorpius is... innocent.

'What he had done wasn't right, but neither was this' summons it up.

Good ending. We are left with a lot of questions concerning the wizarding world.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was amazing...
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is a great story!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Your version of Azkaban reminds me of the Bastille... the same creepy, dominating architecture.

The first moment when Scorpius is pushed into the cell and thinks he's going to be there forever: quite accurate-I've heard that reaction reported by visitors to real-life prisons (something about hearing all those doors clanging shut behind you).

Technical notes: the piece is POV Scorpius all the way up to the line: “Merlin,” he hissed. “Has that much time really passed?” Then it switches to POV Lucius, then back to POV Scorpius. The information about Draco's visit would probably be best communicated by Lucius somewhere in the conversation, rather than remaining inside his head (it makes a break in the continuity of POV).

Otherwise a superb little piece... very creepy in the suggestion of how _little_ has changed in the wizarding world. Even without Dementors, Azkaban is a horrible place.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hmm, I quite enjoyed this. Wonderfully realistic.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Good story
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very interesting fic; I wish there were more like this.

-P.G.
UndeniablyMe chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This story was deep and extremely well written. It gave light to not only Scorpius's character, but his grandfather as well. It wasn't overly 'fluffy' or out of character for either of them and very well paced. Your expressions and descriptions really painted a picture and, as sad as the story was, it was good.

Good job!

-UndeniablyMe ;)
Ladyofspringrain chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hotdamn, 400 stories?

Anyway, this was good. I liked Scorpius, he's awesome! :P

Would have been nice to have more diaglouge though.