Reviews for Fact Versus Truth
I found your story to be quite refreshing in its portrayal of the characters so accurately. I really thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It's not often a story gets my heart racing, or eyes to well up but to me the subtlety of their interactions is what made this a great read.
I personally think Spock and Nyota aren't meant for each other and if Nyota wants more than Spock is willing to give than she can go jump in the lake! Spock needs someone who can understand and accept him so Move over Uhura its my turn!

P.S Sorry if you found this offensive but its my opinion love the story though amahzing!
Nibbstheninja chapter 1 . 7/9
Your right bout da liver thing that would look rediculos!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 4 . 5/19
Well done
Nice one chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Spock is half human. Allow him to experience passion. He is not a bloody robot.
lulusophia95 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Perfect again! I cant believe I am reading this after you posting this 5 years ago... Please please continue the story, I am so engrossed by it! Awesome job!
DannysGardenerKeith chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Read all of them, I just love them so much! I especially liked that last chapter, soo gripping.

Please, please, please write more!
TOSoldtimer chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Loved it! And the prequel. Your take on Spock and his motivations is wonderful. I know it's been awhile, but you could always write a sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Amazing. Please continue this story, you are a wonderful writer and I love how slow they are taking it!
Jane.knight.knight chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Okay I loved the story but 2 things 1. She could have been laying in her lap and she still would have heard his heart beat with out having to anger the cannon beast 2. Vulcans can have sex in between Pon Farr just can't have kids out side of it

P.S if you say spock has a bludg in his pants that is not correct because the have retracting junk
VFell4 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like how you explain why you chose where Spock's liver was. (I'm very glad your inner writer won btw)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Spocks response to "two heads are better than one"-PRICELESS!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Wow what a thoughtful and satisfying story! Not to mention that simply hilarious part with Chekov. I was afraid I'd wake my husband due to my laughter. You should include more humor in your stories. You're awfully good at it. Also thanks for the limited violence, and the clean language, both of which allowed me to thoroughly enjoy this wonderful creation.
TwiTragic13 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Claire chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I started reading The Kissing disease this morning. Having got to chapter three, I had to go to school. Once at school, the rest was printed so I could read it in lessons. My friends could testify I was an absolute wreck with 'feels'. This story has also made me want to jump up and down, flail my arms in a vain attempt to convey all the emotions this had made me felt. You are brilliant at writing in Spock's voice, making him seem all the conflicting logical/illogical/vulcan/human that makes Spock, Spock. Thank you for sharing this with the planet, CP :)