Reviews for Any Day of the Week
Illusion137 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
After reading this story, I only have one question left: Just who the hell is 'the dead guy three blocks away'? xD

That was awesome and I love it how you started a funny story and made them confess both in the end - a great combination of humor and romance! Just my taste... ;)

It was too hilarious how Mimi get caught away by Tai's example and she started wondering about Izzy! That part deserved an extra praise. _

Keep writing!

~Illusion137
DEATH2SoratoTakari chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Good story. Though the suckers that think Sora should be with Matt have some screws loose. So do the writers for doing it.

Oh well. Digimon WAS good, until that shit pairing came on. lol. Anyways good story. x
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Effing hilarious, with a slightly more rational side of Tai that we rarely saw in the anime. I like it.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
that awesome!
OMFG chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
GOOD
Flarie Hanami chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That was so cute! However I did feel a little embarassed for Taichi!

Taiora forever!
BV Reinheart chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
OMG! I LOVE IT! FABULOUS! (See what drifting around on Fanfiction does for you! I started at Harry Potter Fred/ Angie and wound up here!)

GOOD JOB!
ST o M P chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This is so good! Write another on plz!
Flesh-N-Bone chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I would really like to thank you for writing this fic. This really opened the door for reading digimon fanfics. So I guess thanks.
bicie chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
hey I finally finished reading this and it was SO great even though I'm not as Digi-tuned-in as you are, I thought it was so incredibly cute!
Evangelion361 chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
A nice story... I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Trent01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Great story! I was physically cringing with embarressment with Tai, because it was written so well, and because I've experienced a similar situation, so I forgot that it was even a story! So well done, and thank you for writing it! :)

Anyway, keep well :)
Lucky5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Aww, I love it! So good. Taiora is my fav digimon couple!
raine still cant sign in chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Awesome Taiora... really! Very cute and so meaningful at the same time. Ya got lots of talent here, alphabet! Booyah! ...raine
Neo Star chapter 1 . 10/11/2001