Reviews for Waiting
Slinking Fox chapter 1 . 6/7
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome one-shot! I loved the style you wrote it in, and your characterization was flawless. It reminds me of Francesca Lia Block's work; you give us very little detail - just enough to leave our imaginations wandering. Very few people can write this way and write it WELL so that it actually leads us along as readers. You also did something very nice with interweaving every canon instance between Yami and Bakura that I could think of into your own version of what happened behind the scenes of the show. It was brilliant, and I loved reading it.

Thank you so much for sharing!

~;~Shaku
midnightfox21 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Sorry, too lazy to log in.

Your fic was awesome! I seriously thought this was going to end badly but it didn't and I love this story more because of it!

Awesome job ()I hope you write more of this pairing -
Casteshipper chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
HOLY RA!

This was very heartfelt. It brought a tear to my eye. I could see Atemu saying something like this.

I've read stuff really descriptive before but nothing this good that's casteshipping.

Me has question about manga.

Didn't you find it stupid, that the priests are fighting with their ka spirits and puting their lives at risk, when all atem does is get his butt of the shiny gold throne and push Thief king out of the way?

I sure did.
Goki Henjin chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I loved this! keep it up! Who wouldn't fall for the Thief King? He's too damn gorgeous and exotic!

I liked how you managed it, I can so see this happening and the ending was so bittersweet...thanks for writing :)
The Devil's Lair chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
How beautiful, and so true.. Really worthy of a rewiew, you should make more fics of this pairing. P.s, I couldnt log in but my pen name is same.
needchocolatenow chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh my god. This was so depressing to read, but...it hurt so good!
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Yay! Darkshipping! /giggles/

Ha, aside from Puzzleshipping, I have this weird Darkshipping fetish. Don't ask. xD

Soo sweet! x3 I love it!

~Darkie
Kissing Serendipity chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I think this story deserves more reviews. It was so heart warming and beautiful, breathtaking and a little heartbreaking at the same time. The last lines are perfection, and you've really captured the essence of the relationship. I loved it.
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
goregous
Natoya chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
/legasp/ How is it I haven't found this profile before now? Haha, but I did! /giggles/ Wait... Does this mean I'm stalking you now? Ahahahahaha! :P Aw, cute story, very fluffy and sweet! Awesome! D
azab chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i loved it
Ink chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was adorable!
Super Artemis chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was, uh...

...Special. And not in that way, either, in the special way.

I'm totally not using that word correctly. Still, that was ultra-sweet. D'aw...

Anyway, errors:

"...that first time in Duellist Kingdom"

It's 'Duelist'.

"...Sennen eye..."

The 'eye' needs to be capatilized.

Hurray!