Reviews for The Storybook Summoner
Iloveanimals chapter 2 . 9/11
How about Godzilla? Huge Pegasus? Toothless or the Bewilderbeast from How to Train Your Dragon 2? Zygarde from Pokemon? Huge Griffin? All of these would make great contract bosses. I have more if you want to hear them, make a new chapter and tell me.
Iloveanimals chapter 2 . 9/11
Please continue with this story. There are so many different mythical creatures.
Think about How to Train Your Dragon, Pokemon, Digimon, Google list of mythical creatures, The Jungle Book, the animals in The Croods, The Loony Tunes and ghosts from Danny Phantom. And this list doesn't even scratch the surface
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon update soon
irish9125 chapter 2 . 6/1
i have to admit great story hope to see more of it in the future
Perseus12 chapter 2 . 4/15
Nnnnniiiicccccceeeee~! Please continue the story and I really love it!
Taig589 chapter 2 . 3/25
Love it please update soon I love this!
Jxo chapter 2 . 2/26
You need to update this story is amazing
Mewsali chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Sasuke's the dead last~, Sasuke's the dead last~! XD
7019289 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
When I saw the beginning of the summoning for Beetlejuice, I was like O.O OMG it's Beetlejuice!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
The worlds in the contract reminds me of Kingdom Hearts
dreaming thrugh time chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I haven't seen a new chapter in a long time are you continuing the story
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I just read the first chapter and I LOVED IT! PLZ MAKE MORE!
Jj chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
I LOVE this story pls update and send me an email if you make more chapters plesasssss
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
last Ch 2

Shining diamond. .

And Sasuke Bashing, priceless.

Please Add Hinata and what ever you want just without Banshee Sakura and Sasuke Duck But.

Hinata deserves the same contract. Her Heart is Diamond as so as Naruto . Please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Ch 1
Cool. The great carrying,friendly ,fiiery , tiny improver, creator , engineer great fairly Tinkerbelle.

With her immense amount of ingenuity and imagination she cold improve everything which is in her capabilities.

Mainly looks like iron work. Wood work. Just give her the idea and the best quality materials you could find and she'll try her best to make it reality. And additional book for physics , chemistry and engendering will make her even better than her natural genins.

Great for flying chakra control regulation and sneak attacks and scouting. Best in scouting , creating things and laying traps and sabotage and getting resources if she use her fairy dust to make it light.

I don't know Charlotte but she looks nice. Great seamstress being half spider and provably relatively strong. And best for sewing anything and wire traps . And scouting.

The Big Bad Wolf : Great for physical combat and blows away the enemies like he does it with the wood of house.

Last Ch 2