Reviews for The Storybook Summoner
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/14
last Ch 2

Shining diamond. .

And Sasuke Bashing, priceless.

Please Add Hinata and what ever you want just without Banshee Sakura and Sasuke Duck But.

Hinata deserves the same contract. Her Heart is Diamond as so as Naruto . Please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/14
Ch 1
Cool. The great carrying,friendly ,fiiery , tiny improver, creator , engineer great fairly Tinkerbelle.

With her immense amount of ingenuity and imagination she cold improve everything which is in her capabilities.

Mainly looks like iron work. Wood work. Just give her the idea and the best quality materials you could find and she'll try her best to make it reality. And additional book for physics , chemistry and engendering will make her even better than her natural genins.

Great for flying chakra control regulation and sneak attacks and scouting. Best in scouting , creating things and laying traps and sabotage and getting resources if she use her fairy dust to make it light.

I don't know Charlotte but she looks nice. Great seamstress being half spider and provably relatively strong. And best for sewing anything and wire traps . And scouting.

The Big Bad Wolf : Great for physical combat and blows away the enemies like he does it with the wood of house.

Last Ch 2
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 3/6
Please please please please PLEASE continue! This has so much potential!

As for a Boss Summon, I nominate "Grimm", the grim-reaper. I feel it would be fitting for the boss of a Fairytale summon to be called Grimm, and what could Grimm possibly be but a reaper? ... I am thinking a more traditional Grim Reaper rather than the Billy and Mandy one though... If you go with the Billy and Mandy one, he wouldn't be suited to be a boss summon.
0XxShinigamixX0 chapter 2 . 2/6
This is a amazing story! I'm glad I found it!
Guestspirit chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Hey, why don't you use the Guardians of Childhood from the movie 'Rise of the Guardians'? I also think 'The Man in the Moon' could be the contract boss because of all the things he can do, (Make a dyeing person a guardian with whatever power he feels would best suit them).
Priest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
I love this one and hope you continue it some day. as far as the contract boss, how about something that would scare Orochimaru... Riki Tiki Tavi the mongoose from the old tale of the same name. considering comical poltergeists Beetlejuce beets Peaves any day... hmm, a story where Beetlejuce is the Hogwarts poltergeist instead of Peaves.
purdyreader28 chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
please update
Brazilwolf chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I like the story and hope you can continue it. For the boss I would hope for a mythical creature. Like a Phoenix, or a dragon, or a kind of spirit or god. Maybe an animal. But huge. Powerful. And maybe it can have features like smoke or fire like things coming from it. Anything really but really COOL
jupimako chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
That was awesome! I loved every second. I only wish there was more.
king monokuma chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
How sad this one was really great
jayyfallen chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
update soon pls its a great story
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Im a fan of your Story and i was wondering when or if your going to update this fic
M-python-girl chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
I'm enjoying this for the most part. All of the disparate elements seem like they will come together, and I enjoy the summons, both those true to their original, and those a bit more jerry-rigged. Zeke in particular.

I find the bashing of Sasuke to be a bit heavy handed. I will note that I never saw him demand anything like that. He does work hard, and he didn't try to get a shortcut until after Orichimaru basically started drugging him with a magic chakra tatoo.

This does not change the fact that he was an arrogant asshole who couldn't express anything but general emoness. And if it was less frequent, or over the top, I could let it settle in. But at this point it's almost as if the story is more about bashing Sasuke than Naruto and his summons. Seriously, let him give the scrolls to Naruto with some dignity intact, lick his wounds, and maybe start bashing him once every chapter or so. Otherwise this original, and rather awesome, idea will decend into Just Another Bashing Fic.

I want to see the Shiney awesomeness that is Stories coming alive as ninja. Little Red Riding Hood as a speedy courier, the Woodsman with his ax (probably snarking with Zeke). The Seven Dwarves, who can dig. Rumplestiltskin... don't know what you'll do with him, probably something awrsome. Cinderella, Prince Charming (samurai?), the Three Billy Goats Gruff. You have Haku, why not Totoro? Seriously, concentrate on the awesome!
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
I love it and here is my idea for the boss summon I'm thinking both Ursula and Maleficent she isn't a witch per say I think she is a dragon hybrid my friend.
DranLeon chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Can't wait for an update. Great primus for the summons.