Reviews for The Storybook Summoner
Jxo chapter 2 . 2/26
You need to update this story is amazing
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Sasuke's the dead last~, Sasuke's the dead last~! XD
7019289 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
When I saw the beginning of the summoning for Beetlejuice, I was like O.O OMG it's Beetlejuice!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
The worlds in the contract reminds me of Kingdom Hearts
dreaming thrugh time chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I haven't seen a new chapter in a long time are you continuing the story
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I just read the first chapter and I LOVED IT! PLZ MAKE MORE!
Jj chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
I LOVE this story pls update and send me an email if you make more chapters plesasssss
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
last Ch 2

Shining diamond. .

And Sasuke Bashing, priceless.

Please Add Hinata and what ever you want just without Banshee Sakura and Sasuke Duck But.

Hinata deserves the same contract. Her Heart is Diamond as so as Naruto . Please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Ch 1
Cool. The great carrying,friendly ,fiiery , tiny improver, creator , engineer great fairly Tinkerbelle.

With her immense amount of ingenuity and imagination she cold improve everything which is in her capabilities.

Mainly looks like iron work. Wood work. Just give her the idea and the best quality materials you could find and she'll try her best to make it reality. And additional book for physics , chemistry and engendering will make her even better than her natural genins.

Great for flying chakra control regulation and sneak attacks and scouting. Best in scouting , creating things and laying traps and sabotage and getting resources if she use her fairy dust to make it light.

I don't know Charlotte but she looks nice. Great seamstress being half spider and provably relatively strong. And best for sewing anything and wire traps . And scouting.

The Big Bad Wolf : Great for physical combat and blows away the enemies like he does it with the wood of house.

Last Ch 2
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Please please please please PLEASE continue! This has so much potential!

As for a Boss Summon, I nominate "Grimm", the grim-reaper. I feel it would be fitting for the boss of a Fairytale summon to be called Grimm, and what could Grimm possibly be but a reaper? ... I am thinking a more traditional Grim Reaper rather than the Billy and Mandy one though... If you go with the Billy and Mandy one, he wouldn't be suited to be a boss summon.
0XxShinigamixX0 chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
This is a amazing story! I'm glad I found it!
Guestspirit chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Hey, why don't you use the Guardians of Childhood from the movie 'Rise of the Guardians'? I also think 'The Man in the Moon' could be the contract boss because of all the things he can do, (Make a dyeing person a guardian with whatever power he feels would best suit them).
Priest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
I love this one and hope you continue it some day. as far as the contract boss, how about something that would scare Orochimaru... Riki Tiki Tavi the mongoose from the old tale of the same name. considering comical poltergeists Beetlejuce beets Peaves any day... hmm, a story where Beetlejuce is the Hogwarts poltergeist instead of Peaves.
purdyreader28 chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
please update
Brazilwolf chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I like the story and hope you can continue it. For the boss I would hope for a mythical creature. Like a Phoenix, or a dragon, or a kind of spirit or god. Maybe an animal. But huge. Powerful. And maybe it can have features like smoke or fire like things coming from it. Anything really but really COOL