Reviews for The Storybook Summoner
Priest chapter 2 . 9/18
I love this one and hope you continue it some day. as far as the contract boss, how about something that would scare Orochimaru... Riki Tiki Tavi the mongoose from the old tale of the same name. considering comical poltergeists Beetlejuce beets Peaves any day... hmm, a story where Beetlejuce is the Hogwarts poltergeist instead of Peaves.
purdyreader28 chapter 2 . 7/17
please update
Brazilwolf chapter 2 . 7/15
I like the story and hope you can continue it. For the boss I would hope for a mythical creature. Like a Phoenix, or a dragon, or a kind of spirit or god. Maybe an animal. But huge. Powerful. And maybe it can have features like smoke or fire like things coming from it. Anything really but really COOL
jupimako chapter 2 . 6/22
That was awesome! I loved every second. I only wish there was more.
king monokuma chapter 2 . 6/21
How sad this one was really great
jayyfallen chapter 2 . 6/6
update soon pls its a great story
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 2 . 5/30
Im a fan of your Story and i was wondering when or if your going to update this fic
M-python-girl chapter 2 . 4/19
I'm enjoying this for the most part. All of the disparate elements seem like they will come together, and I enjoy the summons, both those true to their original, and those a bit more jerry-rigged. Zeke in particular.

I find the bashing of Sasuke to be a bit heavy handed. I will note that I never saw him demand anything like that. He does work hard, and he didn't try to get a shortcut until after Orichimaru basically started drugging him with a magic chakra tatoo.

This does not change the fact that he was an arrogant asshole who couldn't express anything but general emoness. And if it was less frequent, or over the top, I could let it settle in. But at this point it's almost as if the story is more about bashing Sasuke than Naruto and his summons. Seriously, let him give the scrolls to Naruto with some dignity intact, lick his wounds, and maybe start bashing him once every chapter or so. Otherwise this original, and rather awesome, idea will decend into Just Another Bashing Fic.

I want to see the Shiney awesomeness that is Stories coming alive as ninja. Little Red Riding Hood as a speedy courier, the Woodsman with his ax (probably snarking with Zeke). The Seven Dwarves, who can dig. Rumplestiltskin... don't know what you'll do with him, probably something awrsome. Cinderella, Prince Charming (samurai?), the Three Billy Goats Gruff. You have Haku, why not Totoro? Seriously, concentrate on the awesome!
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 2/26
I love it and here is my idea for the boss summon I'm thinking both Ursula and Maleficent she isn't a witch per say I think she is a dragon hybrid my friend.
DranLeon chapter 2 . 2/6
Can't wait for an update. Great primus for the summons.
Toughplant09 chapter 2 . 2/2
I love this story please continue

But for boss ideas

Malifiecent the farie version that just came out not the early one with diaval
A mid boss called Chernabog but naruto needs to earn his trust since he is a villain but he can actually have a good side to him
I know you said no witches but how about baba yaga from Bartók
Maybe Godzilla 2014 can be a boss
And you can maybe add The Mask as in Loki's
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
You do have what it takes to be a good writer, HOWEVER you are way too damn lazy to get off your *** and actually write something. The last time you updated ANYTHING was back in January and it's December 29 as I'm writing this.

If you're going to be a writer on this site, then update your stories more than ONCE A YEAR. Sheesh, I update my stories the moment I'm done with a chapter.

Honestly, you're an embarrassment to writers everywhere.
michelleleighton chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Aww I really wanted to read more you got me in hysterical chuckles with this story LOL
fanggrin chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I wish there was more I was just starting to love this story
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Would the Mask of Loki count as a summon if you put in on a Shadow Clone?

Anyone else think that the Cheshire Cat is Aspect of Primordial Chaos? Or at least an Anthropomorphic Representation of Chaos? Or maybe he's got an Interdimensional Nexus Point jammed in his noggin.