Reviews for Judas Has a Song Stuck in His Head
CyberManiac chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This was very funny; it's better than most Bible fanfic.

Even though I got it, the Galilean Moons joke was a bit confusing due to the involvement of Loki and the naming him Zeus instead of Jupiter.
Carol Molliniere chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Excellent work of silliness. I love fanfictions where my favorite characters get bad luck, and Judas was totally tortured here. Great. D

~Carol M.

P.S. All of my OCs from my soon-to-come stories wave goodbye at you. You better wave back.
Personification of Craziness chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
''Oh shut up, Bart, we all know those ice caps were going to melt someday!''

Great story.

Oh, and what exactly did Judas do to Emily?
Noodles Bamboodles chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh wow, this one's great too!

XD "Just don't betray her to the government after being one of her closest friends and let them lead her away after you kiss her on the cheek, okay?"

Judas rolled his eyes. "It's been two thousand years, Jesus-"

"IT STILL HURTS!"

TOO GOOD, man, just too good!
kandisi chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Thank you for this. This was the best laugh I've had in ages. xD;;
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Most excellent and hilarious. My favorite portrait of Jesus is the famous one that shows him laughing. You just know the guy had a sense of humor. I'm looking through your other stuff now. If you've got more like this, I'm on it.
Squid chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Tee he!
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Lol, fits in with Loki's reputation.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I actually laughed. I enjoyed the Judas jokes, and Jesus being upset over a two-hundred year old betrayal. Nice work.
368235 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
lololol
Trivea chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
...that is so wrong.

Ah, if I laugh any harder at that I'm going to get struck by lightning. I know it.

I think I relate the most to Andrew. "Yay, cookies," indeed. Or John. John has quite the violent streak, doesn't he? (Then again, who could blame him?)

I loved it. Totally faved.
Muad-Dib the Mouse chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was great, really made me laugh alot. I'm really starting to get into the bible fanfics D (only the funny ones, though). You should consider making this longer (unless it's still in progress, I'm still learning my way around , and yeah.
Lady-of-the-Ravens chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
that was...BRILLIANT! I absolutely love the "DO IT NOW JESUS DO IT KNOW!" from Thomas
Guardian Erin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I couldn't stop laughing. This is genius, thank you for writing it.
Jesus chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is great.

I really have nothing to say other than that.