Reviews for Saved
I was wondering you were going to finish the story?
Yikes...such a scary story! But so good! Hope you will be able to finish it soon!
6of7 chapter 53 . 4/16
Are you going to finish this story?
edinarowe chapter 53 . 2/19
Any chance you might still finish...?
Guest chapter 53 . 11/25/2015
Oh Damn, Another freaking great story that is not finished, when will I ever learn to check status before reading! Really hope you decide to finish it someday cuz Tony really needs to get some revenge!
bjq chapter 53 . 11/3/2015
awesome please update soon
Guest chapter 53 . 10/22/2015
Wish the is would be finished:(
blarney chapter 53 . 10/21/2015
It has been so long since you last updated this story but I am still holding out hope you will finish this story. After 53 chapters it begs for an ending.
lili200986 chapter 53 . 9/23/2015
Woauh j'adore ta fiction une des meilleures que j'ai pu lire alors merci beaucoup ! Quand est ce que tu postera les chapitres suivants ? j'ai trop hâte de découvrir la suite ! Merci
siddigfan chapter 53 . 9/19/2015
Hey, it's 2015 and I just read your story! Want the rest! Help! You're a very good writer!
Janette chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
I'm enjoying your story. Only one gripe, Ducky is not English but Scottish as mentioned many times on the programme as Tony says in the episode Gibbs is Acting Director that it's true what they say about Scotsmen being mean which is not true.
LAG0802 chapter 53 . 9/2/2015
Hi, nothing more frustrating the getting through a long story only to be left hanging:((( this is such a great story, though did not really need to add all the parts with Tony's father, I know how hard it is to stop when story takes u in its own diection but even with that story worth the final few chapters . U clearly spent a lot of time on this, give yourself and us some closure.
Rose Malmaison chapter 53 . 8/31/2015
I'm sure it's futile, but I will add to the wish you would finish this story. Unfortunately, when many writers don't plan out their story, don't have a conclusion worked out, it is all too easy to keep on writing until it ...slowly... peters out.
Now many readers are left disappointed by this abandoned work.
I do wonder which Sunday you planned to continue writing, how many years ago that was.
I can imagine the next, and final chapter...Brad and Ducky emerging from the operating room, sadly shaking their heads. "I'm so sorry, Jethro, but he was too weak...he didn't make it." Okay, I hope that isn't how it ends !
Holly70sgirl chapter 53 . 5/30/2015
Would love to see this story finished. Great story. Hope all is well with you. Your a great writer. Hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/8/2015
I have really enjoyed this and couldn't put it down. You are a very good writer. Will there be any more of this story?