Reviews for Saved
XBettinaWX chapter 53 . 1/5
WOW, what a great story! Thank you for posting.
Please don't let it end here. Tony has to do a lot of healing and it would be so wonderful when you would write about it.
erik chapter 53 . 12/1/2013
Wow!
Bluebird75 chapter 53 . 8/23/2013
bring on the revenge! DiNozzo Sr needs his but kicked. Also what's wrong with Tony? please don't end it here. fantastic story line.

Bluebird75
the-phoenixette chapter 53 . 7/31/2013
Well, 2 years since the last update to this one. Why do I get the feeling it's not going to be finished? Why write this far, and then just stop? Seems like it was fairly close to ending... If you don't intend to finish it why not let us know? It's very frustrating to read such a good, long story and never get to know how it ends...
Carol chapter 52 . 7/26/2013
This should be the end. Very good story, but Tony has been through enough pain.
luana italy chapter 53 . 5/28/2013
ma non aggiorni ?
la storia è molto bella peccato che non ci sia un finale
shoppingnull chapter 53 . 5/2/2013
Update coming? Interesting story.
Klj chapter 53 . 4/24/2013
Where's the rest of the story? Very frustrating to read this far and then no ending. Why would you not finish it!?
Gracealma chapter 53 . 3/3/2013
What a ride for Tony. He has to get better and stronger. And they have to take down Tony's so called father and the terrorist who wants to kill him (and a little revenge too). Tony has to live well because that is the dish best served cold. More please?
Gracealma chapter 46 . 3/3/2013
Wow! What a ride and adventure! Can't wait for the next chapter. I don't think if someone had Pneumonic plague, they could give blood. I was in England during "The Mad Cow" disease and that was back in the 1980's. Today I can't donate blood.
Gracealma chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I'm enjoying your story. Hope Gibbs appreciates what Tony does for him as well as the team, or are they going to take Tony for granted?
keembur chapter 53 . 1/4/2013
:( why no more I want a happy ending for tony
luana italy chapter 53 . 12/27/2012
ti prego...ti prego...ti prego
aggiorna un finale
è troppo bella questa storia
Scat210 chapter 53 . 9/4/2012
Very long story, it's taken me about 5 hours straight to read it, so an ending would be nice!
debbie chapter 53 . 8/29/2012
great story will keep checking for new chapters.