Reviews for Saved
Holly70sgirl chapter 53 . 5/30
Would love to see this story finished. Great story. Hope all is well with you. Your a great writer. Hope to see more soon.
I have really enjoyed this and couldn't put it down. You are a very good writer. Will there be any more of this story?
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 53 . 7/21/2014
I hope you are going to finish this story. It is really good. I couldn't stop reading it.
imamrxgmail.com chapter 53 . 6/19/2014
when are you updating this story
KirkTrekkin chapter 53 . 5/4/2014
I know it's been three years since you last updated but I hope you will still finish this. I have just spent so long reading this from the very start and I'd be gutted to not see it finished. It's such a great story and I really would love to find out how this ends. I just can't believe everything Tony went through. It's shocking and horrendous. But I really love this story and I hope you'll finish it at some point. I'll still be here waiting to read more, no matter how long it takes you :)
tonksnala chapter 53 . 4/25/2014
hey I've just found and read your work saved thought it was really good and was wondering is tony going to get better and finally say goodbye to brad
XBettinaWX chapter 53 . 1/5/2014
WOW, what a great story! Thank you for posting.
Please don't let it end here. Tony has to do a lot of healing and it would be so wonderful when you would write about it.
erik chapter 53 . 12/1/2013
Wow!
Bluebird75 chapter 53 . 8/23/2013
bring on the revenge! DiNozzo Sr needs his but kicked. Also what's wrong with Tony? please don't end it here. fantastic story line.

Bluebird75
the-phoenixette chapter 53 . 7/31/2013
Well, 2 years since the last update to this one. Why do I get the feeling it's not going to be finished? Why write this far, and then just stop? Seems like it was fairly close to ending... If you don't intend to finish it why not let us know? It's very frustrating to read such a good, long story and never get to know how it ends...
Carol chapter 52 . 7/26/2013
This should be the end. Very good story, but Tony has been through enough pain.
luana italy chapter 53 . 5/28/2013
ma non aggiorni ?
la storia รจ molto bella peccato che non ci sia un finale
shoppingnull chapter 53 . 5/2/2013
Update coming? Interesting story.
Klj chapter 53 . 4/24/2013
Where's the rest of the story? Very frustrating to read this far and then no ending. Why would you not finish it!?
Gracealma chapter 53 . 3/3/2013
What a ride for Tony. He has to get better and stronger. And they have to take down Tony's so called father and the terrorist who wants to kill him (and a little revenge too). Tony has to live well because that is the dish best served cold. More please?