Reviews for How it Came to Be
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
You're a really great author. I hate to see you gone so long, but I suppose you won't really be updating any more.

Either way, your stories are all very, very nice.
libblyloo chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
good start looking forward to more and I am a huge fan of growing up potter
OwlPostAgain7 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I know it's been forever, but I seriously loved Growing Up Potter and am hoping that this story gets resurrected.
swordsandstories chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Please, please, PLEASE write more fast! :D I love Growing Up Potter, and I've been meaning to get around to reading this for ages! I really like what you did for Ron and Hermione's engagement. It seems like them. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Continue please! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
i read it all in 2 nights... LOVE IT WRITE MORE, and people who say its rubbish, are like idiots cos ITS AMAZING, sorry havent been able to send you my story, have to put it on pc and wrote it down (was forced to do it by my cousin when she found out i havent wrote anything in ages :D) and 2 days ago during PE i ran into a wall and been recovering and now have to do some coursework for food tech, but after all that ill post it and i have to write another one for my best mates bday :D xx
learned-extrovert chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Update.
flevantein chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Bwahahahahaha...!

Oh my God, You're so amazing! I can't stop laughing all the way to the story...

my friend looks at me like I was barking mad!

Great story! Brilliantly hilarious, thx
kathp4life chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
This is great! I enjoy these soo much! I can't wait for more!
Locks chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Dude, I'm addicted to your stories! I already read Growing Up Potter and loved it! KEEP WRITING THIS ONE! I have been looking for the longest time for a good one about Ginny and Harry and I love it!
Shoot4theMoon chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
You should update again
MikalaGoodwin chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
OMG PLEASE FINISH IT! :D lol i just got done reading Growing Up Potter and OMG IT WAS AMAZING!... reminded me kinda of a Romeo & Juliet type thing near the first few chapters but LOVE IT! please rite more im such a HarryxGinny fan :3
tiffyrose chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Junky chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
You have a bad habit of making readers wait. Not a good quality in an excellent author like yourself.
sparklingdimondz chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
hahaha those silly kids :) more!