Reviews for White Gold
Teig-Leah2011 chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
I like it so far but it needs a beta person to proof read the story but its a good start...

Teig~Leah2010
sweet sonia chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
good story... i really want bella to know tht edward is the dad... cnt wait 4 tht chapter!
sweet sonia chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
she slapped her! hahahahaha! im in stitches... :D xx
blueheart93 chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
This is really good so far! Love it!
maggiejoma chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
thank you... for updating and making me laugh till I cry... love the whole hospital fiasco... but especially Emmett kissing Jasper and making everyone think they're gay... Happy New Year...:)
elaine67 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
we need more!
truemidnite chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
i'm so glad you're updating again!

i love this chapter - i love edward in your story! keep updating!
ScrapNSign chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
OMG! I literally screamed outloud when I got the new chapter alert...poor hubby. Loved this one, and I'm so glad u ladies are back. I'm loving how E/B relationship is progressing...keep up the great work!
Cartnee chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Yay! You're back!

And the humor continues. Emmett and Jasper are as funny as Edward and Emmett! I know it was a filler but it was nice hearing Edward's inner thoughts about Bella while together. I can't wait to see these two grow closer.

Glad to hear you girls are finding the time to write. I sure have missed this story. Looking forward to the next update!
bouncy 72 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Lol, no the chapter wasn't boring. It was funny. I'm glad Alice & Jasper are ok. I loved Emmet & Jazz at the hospital, that was hilarious.

Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks ladies. All the best to you both for 2010
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
totally worth the wait!
RebeccaMCullen chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Edward scared of a pregnant woman - nice.
ccmaja chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Where did you guys go? :( been waiting on and update...
StephyF chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Very unrealisticaly coincidental, but funny! Pls update soon.
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 7 . 10/5/2009