Reviews for Hidden Messages
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
:-)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Hey, ever heard of updating? I hope you realize that tje year is now literally 2013.
1fallenangel7 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Is that it? Please follow it up!
shea delinda chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
keep going please i want to know what happens next plleeease
Kiri-Kay chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I think you should add another chapter. Heh... How 'bout Jinx IS kissing back until she sorta gets mad & asks him if he was here the whole time & he slightly complains about not finding the card sooner. Then she curses herself for being bad luck & she was BOUND to hurt him so she shouldn't be there. He gets pissed & contradicts her. Sorta like a real romantic weird moment ('cause I'm a hopeless romantic) & it ends happily ever after, the end!
OtakuWolf220 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
oh he's definitely in love. XD dang it's cold here! *shivers*
SkyDancer101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Sorry, i ran outta space to reply. I liked your ending it is just that you said you could write your own ending if you wanna so i took it as a challenge. I just a person who excepts challenges that come my way unless they are outta my league. Sorry if i got you confuse. Anyway your story is completely fine. :P
SkyDancer101 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Jinx's eyes went wide when Kid Flash's lips touch hers. It was brief. Kid backed up with a blush on his cheeks.

"I thought you wouldn't show," he mumbled. Jinx smirked.

"I sat around for three days waiting for you before i found your message. I would have come over here earlier to kick your butt if i found it earlier," she said. Kid smile.

"You really are good now?" Kid asked.

"Yup. It isn't like i can just go back to being mad because a certain somebody keeps bugging me about being good," Jinx shot back. Kid smile.

"It's called a conscience."

"Whatever."

"You still love me."

"Groan. You aren't giving up easily are you."

"Course not."

"Fine. I...Iloveyou," Jinx mumbled. Kid smiled cockily. He sat down next to her and hold her.

"I love ya too Jinxie," he said. "Oh and i talked to Robin about this. He said you have one chance before you are shipped off the jail. But he also said welcome to the titans." Kid peeked down at Jinx whose face was in his chest. He saw a small tug at the corner of her lips.

"Thanks, Wally." Kid smiled and stole another kiss.

"Your welcome, Jinx." Jinx smiled. For once, she wasn't causing bad luck. It was good luck. Good luck that she found Wally. For once in a long time, Jinx was filled with happiness.
Procrastination Fairy chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Truthfully, I've always thought 'cocoa' was stupid. Most of my friends call it hot chocolate too.
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
no it's hot chocolate.

To end it properly, have Kid Flash take care of her injures, heal her and go from there.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Cute! Sad, but cute!
GrossGirl18 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
aw! thats so cute!
Kick Ass Kids chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I liked it. Not the average Flinx fic. Hot chocolate works. That's what I call it most of the time. One question that has been festering in my mind ever since I read a story with a deathly Jinx/Raven/Argent... how can they be "paler than usual"? They're... gray. You can't really get any paler. Can you?

I would appreciate an answer to that.

Lou Lou Kazoo
KF fan chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Good chapter. And, it's called either cocoa or hot chocolate in the U.S. (But they're always called "apartments" and never "flats". It's arbitrary).