Reviews for The Petite Swan
labellamafia chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
hot! like the rest of 'em. :)
flecour chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Great Story! )
Mrs Muze chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Holy crap that was hot! Look forward to the next one.
revrag chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ok, so that was hot as hell!

Ok, so Edward didn't think his dick could get possible harder, but it did.

I didn't think I could get possibly wetter...but I did when I read that she was sitting on the counter and he could see her downstairs in the mirror below her...Holy crap that was hot!

Now I'm all hot and bothered and my husband doesn't get home for another 4 hours! FucK!
tc88 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hell, who knew perfume could be so enticing. I love how you write Bella with such a dominating personality, yet feminine at the same time. Great story can't wait for the rest of it!
wisdomous chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I should really know better than to read your stories at work, but, oh well! That was hot. Good thing I go home to my husband in 7 minutes. Can't wait for the other departments to be explored!
susayq chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I loved it! Please tell me she's gonna try on some lingerie and give him a fashion show ;0)

Susan
evaa shilo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
kool update soon
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
m that was delicious! I love brazen Bella!

xoxo

jennie
Delaware forever chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hahaha. I love it!
TwiDi chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Damn girl! that was so fucking hot! daddy's girl got him good... and couldn't do a thing about it! LOL

AMAZING WORK! as always ;)

Luv ya!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, Bella is very wicked int his one, isn't she? I can't wait to see their next encounter...
Edwards Juliet chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Um... Wow! What else can I say
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
WELL, I MUST SAY THIS WAS SERIOUSLY HOTT. BELLA IS AWESOME GETTING EDWARD TO BUY 1,200 DOLLARS WORTH OF PERFUME. THIS CHAPTER WAS HOT. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD, GETTING THEIR FREAK ON. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7