Reviews for Force
Dragona15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
i have the weirdest boner right now
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
...you sadistic child. That was a well-forged rusty spork to the heart, twisted rather excruciatingly through this one line: "Zack was crying for his mother."

YOU STABBED ME SO HARD WITH THAT LINE. AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TAP-DANCE GLEEFULLY ON THE BROKEN SHARDS OF MY POOR SYMPATHETIC HEART. WITH CLEATS.

Unable to function for a while,

SS
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was very sad! How upsetting... but lol, Genesis!

Aw. Y.Y Zack was so childlike. That was heartbreaking. Y.Y

It's a good thing you wrote a sequel

T_T
Xescay chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ah, poor Zack and Angeal! This was so sad... And it was so like Genesis to have lube on him!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh. :( That was so sad. I'm crying again. T_T
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
pls if possible sequaL
darkwhizper chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
;~;

poooor zack (and angeal for having to do that to him) stupid stupid STUPID PRIESTESS AND STUPID VILLAGE! .

made me laugh when genesis threw a bottle of lube too angeal to use soooo like him to be repaired

i would really like to kno wat happens when they find out zacks not an "untouched one" and how they will escape and if zack will forgive angeal for wat he did ;~;
D chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Having read this and Forgiven You Already (they have a bit of similarity in premise), I think your writing has really continued to develop. The earlier story had a lot of good and well-written material, but I think the pacing here has a smoother flow and unfolds well (not that the other wasn't good, but there were small unevennesses which here have been sanded out). Also, you have done a good job working in a reasonable and convincing explanation for why the townspeople are able to hold mako-enhanced soldiers captive. I noticed that some of your readers commented on that issue in the earlier story, and here you seem to have incorporated the suggestions and addressed it perfectly.

Basically, this is an extremely well-done and effective story.
kitten652 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
sad but very good!
Bohyne chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww poor Zack. ;o; I couldn't help but to laugh when you mentioned Genesis and the lotion. *Of course* he would have some lol.

Is there gonna be another chapter for this? I really wanna know what Seph and Gen were thinking considering the situation was way awkward.

And now I really wanna know the priest's reactions when they find their sacrifice deflowered. x3

And what will happen to their relationship? :o
Madara Rakuen 813 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This story is so cute! it had a little bit of humor in it (a very small amount).

A second chapter would be cute.

something about the rest of their relationship and what happened after that day. it's a realy wonderful story, very well written and it has an awesome, tear-shedding plot.

keep up the good work!
silvergirlrox chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Noo! Aww poor Zack and Angeal. Please write another chapter?
Shroud of the Shylands chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
like really, I think you should write another chapter on this story. It's kinda like a cliffhanger. I need to know whether that crazy bitch will still use Zack as a virgin sacrifice or whether Angeal will ever be forgiven... YOU CAN DO IT!
x GigaByte x chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
aww,those people forced angeal to do that.i hope you make a secual were zack forgives angeal.i hope i get to read more of your stories.
MizuYousei chapter 1 . 6/24/2009