Reviews for Unspoken Attraction
gratsulover117 chapter 4 . 1/12
SEQUEL PLEASE you can't leave them like that
yaoichallenge21 chapter 4 . 1/7
Oh Please Dear God! That CANT Be The End! Noooooo! Need...To...Know...How...It...Turns...Ooouuttt!
Please let there be a sequel! Im gonna check! If not, WRITE ONE!
Anyways, it was a very interesting story. I enjoyed it. :) It was a little twisted and i felt annoyed when Sanji came between them. I love Sanji and all, and everything. But that was just sad. Plus, i dont ship him with Zoro, Zoro belongs to Luffy, i ship Sanji with Usopp. (Did I spell that wrong?) He may have a funny lookin nose, but hes still pretty awesome. Anyways, loved the story. Hope to read a sequel...MUST...BE...A...SEQUEL!
AshCash123 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
So does Zoro not love Luffy no more? I'm so confused MAKE A SEQUEL
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequelsequel sequel sequel sequel
HelHunter123 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I wish there was a sequel to this were Luffy and zoro worked things out, cuz this is a very sad ending :( it made me cry, but over all its a great story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Please write an update or a prologue or SOMETHING! Please don't leave me hanging!
LostFairyMantic chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
aww, that's kinda sad. I like angsty stories but this just makes me want to shed a tear. That's pretty dang good! : D I will now go write down theories of rubbermen pregnancy! XD
cmmiles17 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
It was absolutly amazing. I also loved the ending. It included that not all endings can be like they are in fairy tales. A fight was perfect. I enjoyed every second of it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I like the kid but I really hate the ending
MyFantasyEdward77 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
what the heck! why would u do this! what the! why WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i dont like this!
MyFantasyEdward77 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hehehehhehe
TheQueenOfFish chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Kat: I love this story is it really the end? Please write a sequel !
passerby chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
WTF? Whats with the SUPER sad ending? I luved the storie cept fr the last chap. I didnt like the ending to the EXTREME. But i luv the zolu parts ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I almost cried at the end...:(
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2011