Reviews for The Hard Way To Learn A Lesson
Mireads chapter 9 . 1/17
Love the story
DMBSJB18 chapter 5 . 1/9
Thousands upon thousands of girls?! I truly don’t think that’s possible at just 17
AiymaSnikies chapter 16 . 12/10/2021
Totally get you on the team Jacob team Edward thing Taylor Lautner is absolutely gorgeous. But I’m all about team Edward and I don’t know I think he played a really good Jacob. But that’s just me. I actually like Catherine Hardwick I think she did the best job out of all the movies the Collins actually look like vampires pale yes they sparkle and the way the character is supposed to look that’s how it is I don’t like the fact that there’s hairstyles changed from movie to movie like in twilight Esmay had blonde hair like she was supposed to just like I said in the book OK OK Rosalie had platinum blonde hair in twilight but as the movies progressed her hair turned yellow blonde it’s not supposed to be yellow blonde it’s supposed to be platinum blonde almost like white. Alice’s hair was cut very very short and like jaggery from when she was in the asylum but as the movies progressed her hair turned stylish it wasn’t supposed to be like that it was supposed to be Jagde but she and short and then in breaking Dawn part one her hair was in a pixie cut like styled so cute no wasn’t in the right length anymore
Flora Mile chapter 69 . 11/16/2021
Wow, okay not the ending I was expecting, a future epi to show how they were coping with a child or them reflecting on going to uni and struggling throw… or even using Mr M still reflecting how hard they had it. But anyway still good!

Well done!
Flora Mile chapter 44 . 11/15/2021
Oh Alice… mind your business! Grrrrrr!

Another chapter of nothingness! A prediction that set them back, what now… another 10 chapters and then this prediction will come true and they will break up and then what? All of a sudden they will realise they can’t live with out each other but continue to hurt each other for another 5 chapters the a unrealistic get back together and live happy ever after…..
Flora Mile chapter 41 . 11/15/2021
I am enjoying this story…. But it’s dragging and I want to give up…. Flash back, rambling, just tell the story and stop driving it out. We know there is a horrible story… just tell us!
Caterabartimus chapter 69 . 10/10/2021
Probably one of the best fics I’ve read in so long. I was completely consumed by this story and I’m so sad it’s over. Great story and great writing!
saintfudge chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
Great story thanks for sharing .. would have loved one more chapter .. little bit of the future .. have fun
hawkeye1958 chapter 69 . 9/10/2021
Should have had a longer epilogue
Great story
Bella Berella chapter 5 . 8/27/2021
wow, seriously, written at the age of fifteen? I am completely impressed... Good writing!
hawkeye1958 chapter 11 . 8/22/2021
I have a q, I have noticed different prases, like Form room?.
Mum? My best friend is English, so I know you must be also. No worries, just wanted. Great story.
safwanslabib chapter 69 . 8/19/2021
eyyyyy
that was soooo nice!
but.. Steph, really?
12 YEARS?!
I've been waiting for this story since forever
and WE WANT THE MASON AND JANE HURRY UP OMIGOSH PLS
safwanslabib chapter 49 . 8/19/2021
Omigosh I'm dying of laughter.. omigosh!
the tub of yoghurt.. *wheezes*
evaporatedmist chapter 34 . 8/19/2021
Yes there are other guys reading thisssss
Love your work, and thank you for FINALLY updating!
safwanslabib chapter 14 . 8/19/2021
I've never been on a date.. hope I can go one day!
16,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »