Reviews for Are You Afraid Of The Dark?
AngelChick1432 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Freaking amazing. More!
drewLOVE chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This story is very well written I love wish you you would updated though. Add more because it's fantastic
Elizabeth Kimball chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
YOU ABSOLOUTLY HAVE TO FREAKING UPDATE OR I THINK IM GANNA DIE SERIOUSLY UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Ahsilaa chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Well I loved it. Seriously that is exactly what Sylar needs. By some sweet Mary sue that makes him

Feel guilty for killing her but a fierce strong and very possibly slightly insane woman that can make him freeze in surprise and can rival that goddamn hot smirk of his!
BrIdGeT-tsuchi chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
DAMN UR GUD GAL! LOVE IT! 3
shellybellypie chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
woah, pretty epic fic, not gonna lie.

love the OC and your delicious rendition of the supernatural superpowered serial killer we all know and love 3

KAY! LOOKING OUT FOR PART THREE!

UPDATE? KAY I'LL WAIT!

keep up the great work ;)
Daimon080 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Freakin' awesome!

I was hooked.

Clean, original, and excellently written!

And Rae's one of the best OC's I've ever read.

You rocked it~
DreamWalker18 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
this has got to be the best damn story i've ever read. holy shit that wuz awesome! i cant wait for the next one! great job!
disenchanted13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
PLEASE do update! I love how you portray Sylar here, with his inner turmoil and the way his minds works, your style of writing is refreshing and never ceases to amaze me. I find your OC quite fascinating and she is a really well-written OC. I actually screamed when I saw that part three wasn't up yet...Anyways, hell of a good job on the story and the writing and keep it up!

xoxo, A

p.s.-thanks for the pm!
10deleted01 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Well, let me just start off by saying that I think Zachary Quinto is pretty awesome.

Now, originally, I'm a Star Trek fan. But eventually, you run out of interesting/well-written Spock fic.

So, I decided that it was time I find another fandom with the greatness of ZQ - ergo, Heroes.

Well, I've never even seen an episode, but I've read a synopsis, so I figured that I'd give this fandom a shot.

It just so happens that your fic was one of the first few I came across. And I was a little iffy at first because bars are just a big turn-off to me and so are OC's that are seemingly perfect.

But then I decided that I should actually read your fic before I judged it.

Well, evidentally, I did.

And I absolutely LOVE it.

Rae's not at all Mary-Sue-ish. Your grammar is impeccable. The length and extent of the detail incorporated in your writing is amazing. Your characterization of Sylar made me feel as if I knew him, even though I've, as afore-mentioned, never seen a single episode of Heroes. Even Rae was a stable character. I mean, I find that with most OC's, their abilities, moods, and thoughts change to mold or fit perfectly with the given situation, especially when involving confrontations, wehther violent or romantic. But Rae was perfect in the not-so-perfect way. You didn't use excessive dialogue and were able to keep the reader's attention and add detail without too much of it. And your story-line and plot were absolutely ah-mazing.

The upside - this is probably the best piece of writing I've ever read, especially as far as fanfiction goes.

The downside - everything I read from now on will pale in comparison.

So, I'd like to thank you for writing this. It's been wonderful reading it.

I look forward to the next installment.

-MK
Elliptical chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
WIN.

You know I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that you'd updated 'cause I've been anticipating this so much?

I wasn't disappointed. :D
loveorcaz chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Man, that was worth the wait. I love it, no I adore it.

You can explain things very well. You explained Sylar well. Hell I love Rae. I love how she can be sweet then show her evil side like it was nothing. It even made Sylar feel uneven.

Wow, I cant wait tell the next chapter comes out. Great job :)
do-not-want86 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
I love it!

It was all so so good, with the parts sounding right and the flow working perfectly.

You describe stuff so well, i could imagine it all happening.

Cant wait for the update!
LadyBlondeMary chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I love it!
Rebellious Turk chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow. Guess she wouldn't hate him for being a mass murderer, huh? Seems she's just as dangerous as he is. Things will definitely get interesting when they figure that out. I'll try to be patient as I wait for part two.

Also, I love your writing. No typos (that I noticed, anyway, but I usually catch these things) a good, steady pace, and your OC isn't a cookie-cutter Sue. You've got a lot of talent, so please keep up the good work. I'm heading to your profile to see what else you've written.

~RT~