Reviews for Concerning My Sister
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Very sweet! I hope to see more of stuff down this vein!
onethatgotawayx chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
iloved this (:
annablake chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Lol, love that Chuck's voice starts resemblling Bart's when he's lecturing Natey boy. (Who totally deserves to be lectured btw.)

"[...] what happens between Blair and I is none of your business.” Yes! Eat that Archiburn.

Loved it. Always love protective-big-brother-Chuck and I have a sense he's loving that role too. Finally he has some people he can be protective of.

Great!
amomentintime3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Personally I think Jenny and Nate are perfectly suited for one another (goes into hiding)
Elsey Snape chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Love it! I don't see Chuck actually doing something like this but that's why fanfic is great! "She's my sister." Classic!
Lauren1102 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aw I like it so far! I love Chuck stepping into his big brother role :D

And I was a little worried there wasn't going to be any CB, but I'm glad they're still together lol

Can't wait to read more!
oc-journey06 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this was great! I really hope you either continue this story or write more in this same storyline...

I love how Chuck moved from the guy who tried to force Jenny to the guy who looks out for her and wants the best for her...so cute...and such an accurate role for Chuck to play now...

Blair's ruined him...so cute!

I think what makes this story so good is that Chuck is confronting Nate about Jenny...not just some random guy that Jenny is seeing...

I would love to see a double date with Nate and Jenny with Chuck and Blair...so great...or maybe see Jenny finding out about Chuck's conversation with Nate...

anyways hope to see you writing more and soon!
Yankeesam32935 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
So I just had to post a review here and tell you how perfect this turned out because it did.

For someone who doesn't write Nate and Jenny you did a fabulous job.

Chuck in protective big brother fashion is so great. It makes me love him even more than I already do.

You know that I love you, Alicia.

You are the writer that I draw inspiration from everyday. I really do.

-Sam
B.Bass89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really liked this story. At first I thought I wouldnt since I am hesitant to read Chuck/Jenny fics they tend to rub me the wrong way. But I have read you other stories and LOVED them so I thought I would give this a try and I am glad I did. I loved protective Chuck and Clueless Nate. I am no NJ fan but he does owe her an apology. I loved the last line about Blair ruining him LMAO Chuck would so say that. Great Job.
ggloverxx19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
ahahha i loved this! i wish this would happen on the show, but we all know they would sadly never go there :( but hehe who doesnt love protective brother chuck, its like u cant not love it. especially for jenny for some reason it touches me i hope this isnt a one shot.. i want to see some j/c reconciliation oo or nate mentions the convo and then jenny confronts chuck and then ... i dont rly know (but thts why ur the writer right?) ahaha anyways i hope there more because i rly like it
cami chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ah! I adore big-brother-Chuck. He's so awesome!

"Blair's ruined me." LOL

So great, I loved it! :)
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw! I love protective!Chuck. And how he orchestrated a way to get Nate alone. :) And how he wouldn't listen to Nate's indignant outbursts. Because Chuck is totally in the right. If Nate and Jenny ever got together (which is what I'm ultimately rooting for haha), I can just imagine something like this happening (but not on the show-cuz they probably wouldn't go here lol). but i love it! *favorited*
Verybad4U chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
It was pretty good. I'm not really a N/J shipper but it was nice to see Chuck being protective of Jenny. He would totally do that. Once Chuck considers someone family he is really commited to them (Serena, Eric,Nate).As usual you are an amazing writer, you really know how to write Chuck blah blah blah you know the song by peace.
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Lovely! Chuck acts like an italian mob boss ;) I can really picture that.