Reviews for Twisted
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I laughed for a long time when I read 'bring it bitch.' Very well done story, it seemed realistic.
456894564 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
ooo this was so good

so very tasty haha
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Without a doubt, one of my favourite stories on this site. A favourite within the Favourites.

Some of my favourite written lines are in this story - 'Girls Like Pansy aren't built for fairytales and Happily Ever Afters.' That whole section with comparison to Hannah, it's incredible. :)

Fantastic writing.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I don't generally dig tramps in stories, but your Pansy was just perfect in this role. Completely unapologetic, brazen and willfull, just as one would hope she would be. And that she and Neville were able to carry on a believable series of trysts in the middle of a war is simply genius on your part. In a very strong story, your two protagonists are easily the strongest pieces here. Brava.
NLaddict chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
that story was soo good!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This is a great mix of romance and angst and humor - I love Neville correcting himself - "McGonagall doesn't seem like the screaming type." I love the repetition of "afterthought" and "hero."

I like Neville's contemplation of "falling in love," and his search for a better word than "fall." I also love the Girls Like Hannah and Girls Like Pansy section, especially the phrase "Girls Like Pansy aren't built for fairytales and Happily Ever Afters."

"Bring it, bitch" - I giggled out loud at that! I also love Pansy "torturing" Neville - Pansy kicks ass in this story! Most of the Pansy stories I've read have her as a whiny little girl mooning over Draco - your version of her makes a nice change!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Well damn, that was unique. But good! Nice back story on how Neville got interested in herbology, and how his feelings for Pansy developed. I always feel everyone has something of a dark side to them. Some people satisfy it by listening to heavy metal, others get into broom closets with bad girls. Overall, just a great, in-depth look at Neville's character. Way to go!
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow. This is...wow.

I really, really like it, and I didn't expect to. Wow.

Haha, sorry for the overwhelming amount of wows, but that's what I'm feeling.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Brilliant. Really, love this idea, and your execution is masterful. Nice.
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Twisted and fascinating and beautiful.
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Another great one! As I previously stated-you write Neville so well! I can actually feel the tension between Pansy and him growing, and believe that this could have actually happened. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

"She does everything deliberately—Neville believes her life is an organized chessboard, a great game of pieces and thought with Pansy as the master, contemplating each piece before moving it exactly where she wants it."

I showed that to my friend and he said 'must be a good writer.' And, alas, you are! Much better than good though, you're GREAT!... Sorry... A little Tony The Tiger action there. :P
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Of course Pansy sashays. That was brilliant! I knew you could do it. Way to go HLM! I couldn't have done it better myself! (Private joke, I really don't have the big head)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is just wonderful. There is no way in hell I would think a Neville and Pansy at school fic would work, but you've made it work. I love Neville;'s thoughts on his own place in the school and the links with his parents's generration, and the lines between the houses and good and bad. And the contrast between Pansy and Hannah, and the repetition of "girls like Pansy...". Amazing.