Reviews for World's End, Here There Be Monsters
scarfire14 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
so good. its never getting finished is it... *sob*
VampGurl101 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Please Update! I absolutely love this brilliantly done story.
Wolka chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I've really enjoyed this, hope you update at some point.
BelkerBulisen chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Ok I love the idea for this story, wish there was more slash less het though.

Why would he make Maria a pet if she isn't near Buffy to gather information? If she stopped hanging araound Buffy what possible use would she have then?
BelkerBulisen chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Firt there is Willow, Jesse, Buffy and Amy then suddenly Amy is gone and there is a new Mary Sueish character named Maria there instead, what happened?
Gethernia chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Love the sequel as well as the original! I see that you haven't updated for a while. Just wondering if you're planning on doing so (in which case I'd be very happy) or you're not? I'd love it if you'd update. Great job!

(adds to fav authors)

-Gethernia
hisokauzumaki chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
More please! I want to see more Angel/Alex interactions.
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
awesome story please update as soon as you can please. i lvoe the way alexander is in this story. awesome job on this story so far.
demoneyeskyoko chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Very awsome! Can't wait to see what happens when Xander meets the rest of the Scoobies and Angel.
zephyr hb chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
l like it, can i have the other chapter?
NorikuKitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is a very interesting idea. I love how Alexander is planning everything, he really is smart bugger, i love him! I am looking forward to seeing where this will go and how Angel will react to his pet project coming back
Lightning Skies chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I've always loved the thought of Xander going back in time and meeting the Scourge. I love that you've created a Xander that's from that past. I can't wait to see what happens when he and Angel meet up.