Reviews for Frozen Solid
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was an interesting oneshot. I liked the end.
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
It seems Axel is always crazy. -_-;
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
oh. Roxas. He died. :(

That was really well writen! The ice and cold was very well described!
Syl chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Why you always kill Roxas? D:

I love the way you wrote his feelings, like a poem
reddoggie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow. its like hes in a huge freezer or something. and axel killed him. so roxas died with his eyes open? that is creepy. and again axel killed him. axel always kills roxas. roxas always kills axel. thanks for the ficW!QQ
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
U Axel, why? Why? *cries*. The descriptions in this are very vivid and... disturbing... Poor Roxy...
St00pendus chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow, that was brilliant! Good work!
Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Interesting dichotomy in the summary.

When describing Roxas, I think "tell out" ain't quite used in context, but I'm not sure what to replace it with and get the same effect. And when describing Axel, "blacks" should be "black." And I can't tell... is "Solid" supposed to be capitalized at the end? Either way, I like it. The story, I mean.

Killing Roxas isn't a bad thing. Nope, nope, 'tis very good.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Whoa...I love it!
Cirque du Lune chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
And here comes yet another Roxas torture fic XD. Freezing to death. . .I don't think that's very pleasant for Roxas. Oh well, as long as you're in the mood, maybe you can keep spurting out fics XD.
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
3rd review? I mean serioulsy I was on a plane with no internet when you posted this!

I'm guessing killing Roxas is one of those things you do to make yourself feel better but who knows? Okay so I'm guessing that Axel froze Roxas and then started taking him apart or something? I'm taking a wild guess. I noticed that only Axel kills Roxas, he's being selfish like that. Didn't you learn how to share Axel? Huh? I don't know this jet lag isn't fun.

-Twister Atma
KiteFight chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Why do you always kill Roxy? Why not Axel every once and a while~

To get back for all of the times he's killed Rox of course!

...D'oh well, I'm more of a fluff person anywhoos~
Rin-chan101093 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009