Reviews for Losing the Edge
NotEnoughTime chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great story! Wasn't sure how I'd feel about ziva/Abby but it worked well!
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
love, love, love, love :-)

That is all I can say to this story.
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Now that was an interesting tale. Very well done. Short, but well done :D
Chozen Rogue chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Guh! That was brilliant - love jealous!Gibbs!
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
even though i'm not the biggest fan of abby/gibbs, your story was amazing. you're a very talented writer :)
STLFAN chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I don't how I missed this when it was first published, but wow, that was intense. Nicely done as all of your writing is. Thank you for sharing your gift with us mear mortals.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
"And as you swear that you’ll protect her, picking a sliver of broken grass from her hair, you know that soon you’ll tell her that you need her. Not now, not for a while. You need time to deal with the danger, with Kate’s passing, with revenge on Ari and the void the concluding of your obsession will leave. But soon. Then Ziva arrives, and within the space of a month she shatters your hopes. The one thing that you’ve spent years unravelling your complicated emotions for, the one person you need to claim as yours, she walks in and effortlessly takes, without a backward glance. You catch them making out in Abby’s lab, lipstick kisses trailing over feminine skin, possessive hands all over your girl’s body. DiNozzo would have been ecstatic to stumble upon the scene; you just feel sick with betrayal, and you’re gone before they realise you’re there." - Is it OK for me to hate Ziva, just a tiny bit, after reading those paragraphs?

I SO liked the ending, thanks.
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like this!
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Short and pretty intense, I love it, loved the Abby/Ziva part too, you did it again, you made me read and enjoy something I usually don't.

Thanks for that.
Zabby chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was great. So sweet and angsty. Loved it!

Your heart becomes a cliché - such a great line. I love how you worded Gibbs' thoughts and actions in this one. Normally, I don't always enjoy fics in the first person. But this one, you wrote very well; I felt like I was following his angst. ;)
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is a really good one... pity that it is so short though... but great work... the emotions, the thoughts, you got all of that really well :)
ducky72 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is one brilliant piece. Perfect from beginning to end!
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I liked it very much!
kristenb15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I'm pretty sure I've read all your stories. This one is just as good as all the rest. Great job!
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Loved it, Angsty and sweet at the same time!