Reviews for In The Name Of Yuffie Kisaragi
Ohmanohman chapter 18 . 11/4
Before I go into the obvious plot explosion (which really was built up well), I gotta comment that the wedding playlist was on point. ;0
The tension and drama between Yuffie and Vince breathes life into this fic ** I just love it! Them finally get together is almost hard to believe, mayhaps that's because I've simply been following your work on this fic since the beginning, or I was too hung up on enjoying the tension to see it coming! Either way, I'm crazy excited to see where this goes with them. Thank you, for your continued dedication and I must say you have captured my continued attention and praise with this story! (srsly it's my fave, you write Yuffie like none other _ )
Thank you for your hard work! \o/
Aramus13 chapter 17 . 11/2
Yuffie is hot and s
Aramus13 chapter 16 . 10/26
The long awaited story finally continued! Congrats!

Those two are denying their feeling, just do it!
Ledde chapter 18 . 10/25
I was glad you updated, but it's very tiring the relationship Yuffie and Vincent :/ I have a feeling you'll do both be alone, each going to a corner. When it seems that they are close, you let them away. Honestly it is tiring to read. You started writing in 2009 and so far they only danced around. I think I'll watch my grandson born and not see them getting together for real. Do not misunderstand. I like your writing, but I think you're taking too long to leave the two together.
Commercialdoge chapter 18 . 10/23
Wow~ So much happy to read!
Thank you for posting.
As for your request,I have no idea of what will happen next,by I hope their relationship won't drop to 0% you know...I've seen many fics were this happen,and they never get back as good as before.
The characterization is one of the most perfects,and grown up Yuffie is awesome,even grown up,still with her for Vincent I like how he is still all closed up,with Yuffie as exception!
Hope you keep up the great work *-*
Can't wait!
Good luck with the uni )
dragonwingedangel chapter 18 . 10/22
YES! It's been so looooong! I finally have tears of joy! Please done make me wait too long for the next chapter! I will do ANYTHING to have that chapter up sooner than the other chapters! I need to see the morning after! It's been so perfect and I've been following this story for so oooooh loooong! Just do me this one favor! I never pressure you! Loved the update! This story always make me so happy!
RukiaCaelin chapter 18 . 10/22
you take as much time as you need to if it is going to come out like this beautiful story. I was jumping for joy by the end (this true I got a weird look from my husband LMAO) I want to say please let there be smooth sailing after this but then the story would be boring and even Yuffie would holler at you. I am thinking some how its going to get in the papers and Wutai will try to get her to marry Rufus (who I think is cute but Vinnie is supposed to be the one and only for Yuffie) sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation
dragonwingedangel chapter 17 . 10/22
I love you! Thank you for updating!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 18 . 10/21
Love the chapter! Love the story but please, please I beg you, don't let Rufus have any kind of chance not even if he uses blackmail or takes advantage of maybe leaking fake info so that the media will twist things. Leaving Yuffie no choice but to accept Rufus's offer. Vinecent and Yuffie have enough crap to work out without that idiot being added to the mix.
Kaoru-chibimaster chapter 18 . 10/21
ABOUT TIME INDEED. Friggin finally. All the teasing, the dancing around each other, the *actual* dancing, the flirting and sitting on laps and everything!
Aaaaand it's still complicated because of course they can't get their "happy ending" here (not that I was expecting them to, hell I honestly didn't even think they'd get this far at this point). But hey, that means more story, and I'm always up for more story!
Also, for shame Yuffie! Giving alcohol to Marlene! ...She better hope Barrett doesn't find out.
And I'll admit...I felt kinda gross when reading the part with Rufus and Yuffie. Here I thought the man couldn't get more disturbing...
Maybe she should've given him a roundhouse kick to the face.
Gryphon of Fire and Life chapter 7 . 10/15
This is how I feel about spiders too. I'm starting to get over my fear now though. My dad's house had tons of spiders. I only couldn't stand it if they crawled on me.

On other note. I'm loving this fic. I haven't read yuffentine in a long while and this is the first I've read in a while.
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 17 . 10/10
Oh my goodness, Yuffie. Oh my goodness. Wtf. X'D
taity chapter 17 . 10/3
Vincent didn't say anything about Yuffie being in a corset...or will that happen in the next chapter? It must do if that last sentence is any indication lol
Nice to see that the boys are sometimes scared of Yuffie...and that they at times see her as just the brat they knew.
I'm too lazy to log in, but hey! An update! I've been following this story since the beginning (or close to) and I'm happy to see the continuation. Still love the way you write every character in this universe, you can see how Yuffie has grown. I look forward to the next installment whenever that may be, but hopefully soon!
Commercialdoge chapter 17 . 10/1
Well,I must say that this is the first time reviewing a story(yes,shame on me),and i have just created an account to do so!This is great story,I've been reading it since i was 17(by the way im 23 now)!Yes,since the beginning and never once I reviewed,and I and truly here I am!This truly makes my most horrible days turn bright,and always manages to take a laugh from are a complete genius and I am so very grateful your updating AND writing,and I hope u keep doing so,much thanks,and good luck with whatever ur currently doing in your life.
Now ,yeah I think i've read almost every yuffentine in this site.I'm going in a quest to review then all,and pray someone post a long and great yuffentine like yours ;D
Till next time