Reviews for In The Name Of Yuffie Kisaragi
taity chapter 17 . 10/3
Vincent didn't say anything about Yuffie being in a corset...or will that happen in the next chapter? It must do if that last sentence is any indication lol
Nice to see that the boys are sometimes scared of Yuffie...and that they at times see her as just the brat they knew.
I'm too lazy to log in, but hey! An update! I've been following this story since the beginning (or close to) and I'm happy to see the continuation. Still love the way you write every character in this universe, you can see how Yuffie has grown. I look forward to the next installment whenever that may be, but hopefully soon!
Commercialdoge chapter 17 . 10/1
Well,I must say that this is the first time reviewing a story(yes,shame on me),and i have just created an account to do so!This is great story,I've been reading it since i was 17(by the way im 23 now)!Yes,since the beginning and never once I reviewed,and I and truly here I am!This truly makes my most horrible days turn bright,and always manages to take a laugh from are a complete genius and I am so very grateful your updating AND writing,and I hope u keep doing so,much thanks,and good luck with whatever ur currently doing in your life.
Now ,yeah I think i've read almost every yuffentine in this site.I'm going in a quest to review then all,and pray someone post a long and great yuffentine like yours ;D
Till next time
Rated R chapter 17 . 10/1
Ah! I'm so happy you updated! I've been reading this fic since it came out in 2009, and I absolutely love how much change your writing style has gone through - its as if it changed with me in time; which just gives this fic such a special place in my heart. I'll see to it that I read this to the end. :)
GooseLady31 chapter 3 . 9/28
I'm only on chapter 3 now but I wanted to post my opinion so far. At first, I was kinda whatever same old, same old. But something told me to keep going. I am SUPER happy I did. Really cute so far and their characters are spot on. Great work! Can't wait to read more!
Matt-Robinette chapter 17 . 9/27
RukiaCaelin chapter 1 . 9/27
yeah yeah yeah I am so happy to read this again. thank you so much for continuing. can't wait for part 2!
starangel4379 chapter 17 . 9/27
Thank you SOOO much for updating! I love how kick ass Yuffie is in this chapter, especially when she starts threatening Cd and Vincent. On a side note, I can totally see Yuffie getting married, just when SHE'S ready to do so, not because anybody pressured her into doing so.
snickermoon814 chapter 17 . 9/27
My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw that you'd updated. THANK YOU FOR NOT ABANDONING THIS WONDERFUL AND UTTERLY HYSTERICAL FIC!

*ahem* Your writing has improved so much; it makes me feel like some kind of proud granny. :P And the scene with Vincent's hair was perfect.

I would normally oblige you and make a prediction of what is to come, but with you, I have no idea. Your writing is so crazy and unpredictable that anything could happen, and you would make it work like a boss. Can't wait for more!
Kaoru-chibimaster chapter 17 . 9/27
I was squeeing before I even clicked on this link. I was not disappointed.
Okay, so I really have to admit...I love the way you write Yuffie. Love, love, LOVE IT. I'm glad that you're showing that she's clearly started to grow up and that she's making mature decisions and having mature conversations. And her reactions to everyone knowing what's going on with her and Vincent? Priceless. I especially love the little freak out she had in the bridal shop. XD
As for next chapter...the fact that you asked us what we think will happen has me a bit worried. After all, what's supposed to happen aside from the wedding?
P.S. I certainly have no right to complain about the gap between this update and the last. I have a story that's still ongoing and I started writing it in 2011, so it'd make me a hypocrite to complain. This new chapter made me happy regardless. :D
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 17 . 9/27
LOVED IT! Couldn't help cheering for bossy Yuffie. :-)
Ledde chapter 17 . 9/27
wow ! finallyI can not believe I'm reading this in 2015 ;) I thought you had abandoned us. This part ""telling him that him cutting his hair would ruin my desire to tangle my hands in it while he pressed me against the wall, (or any flat surface, I wasn't particularly picky about that particular detail) didn't seem appropriate."""OUR dream ;)I loved you wrote are waiting forward to continuing. Kisses ;)
Any chance of an update?
I would have slapped Tifa, she's so insensitive. I would never boast about my relationship and luck in front of someone alone or depressed.
Aramus13 chapter 5 . 1/20