Reviews for In The Name Of Yuffie Kisaragi
Camelote chapter 1 . 8/20
My gog it's really is sososososososo GREAT
My gog my gog my gog i'm just like... Like... I want the next chapter so badly
Actually it is my very favorite ship in the world and o my this is freakin great.
You're really good and i love you story !
Really hard !
Good luck for the next chapters !
dragonwingedangel chapter 19 . 8/19
Always a pleasure to read!
Kaoru-chibimaster chapter 19 . 8/10
I swear to god, just about everything that comes out of Cid and Yuffie's mouths is beyond comical. This chapter had me rolling! The banter between Yuffie, Reno, and Rude, the "armchair incident", the hangover part, and especially the mental image of Yuffie raiding a convenience store for a pregnancy test and just buying one of each! XD
And of course, the serious moments in between are much appreciated and appropriately flesh out the characters, their actions, and their decisions. So if you're really worried about anyone being upset at the lack of an outright relationship between Yuffie and Vincent going on, I think at the very least we can all agree that their reasoning is understandable and neither are the type to just jump into one without thinking about the consequences. And honestly, your chapters are worth the wait as far as I see it. I look forward to each one, and they always deliver with quality writing. Not to mention, long chapters are my favorite types of chapters, so if I have no complaints there.
Also, I bet 20 gil Yuffie won't last a week without sugar.
*signed Kaoru :3
kyaval chapter 19 . 8/10
I loved this chapter. Please continue soon.
snickermoon814 chapter 19 . 8/10
I do so adore how you write the Turks, Reno especially. I think you've made him one of my top three FFVII characters, to be honest.

Tifa being pregnant is really wonderful, especially because she's the most motherly of the entire cast. I always thought she was born to be a mother (and not all people are, believe me).

This was a great chapter, and I can't wait to read your doozy of the next one!
SandDruid chapter 18 . 3/29
Really great story, I hope you haven't given up on this. I think you have a real talent bringing moments to natural tension and it would be a waste to see this story die. Keep up the good work!
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
Please do not let this story disappear into obscurity. It is too good. The grammar needs editing most times but beyond that it is one of the best yuffentines I have ever read. Your writing has matured over the years and the sexual tension between Yuffie and Vincent, while sometimes frustrating, is wonderful and delightful to read. So please do not let this story go unfinished. Give it the ending it deserves. Keep up the amazing work!
P.S. Hopefully the next update isn't too far away!
Ohmanohman chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
THIS! GOODNESS GRACIOUS.
Before I go into the obvious plot explosion (which really was built up well), I gotta comment that the wedding playlist was on point. ;0
The tension and drama between Yuffie and Vince breathes life into this fic ** I just love it! Them finally get together is almost hard to believe, mayhaps that's because I've simply been following your work on this fic since the beginning, or I was too hung up on enjoying the tension to see it coming! Either way, I'm crazy excited to see where this goes with them. Thank you, for your continued dedication and I must say you have captured my continued attention and praise with this story! (srsly it's my fave, you write Yuffie like none other _ )
Thank you for your hard work! \o/
Aramus13 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Yuffie is hot and s
Aramus13 chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
The long awaited story finally continued! Congrats!

Those two are denying their feeling, just do it!
Ledde chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
I was glad you updated, but it's very tiring the relationship Yuffie and Vincent :/ I have a feeling you'll do both be alone, each going to a corner. When it seems that they are close, you let them away. Honestly it is tiring to read. You started writing in 2009 and so far they only danced around. I think I'll watch my grandson born and not see them getting together for real. Do not misunderstand. I like your writing, but I think you're taking too long to leave the two together.
Commercialdoge chapter 18 . 10/23/2015
Wow~ So much happy to read!
Thank you for posting.
As for your request,I have no idea of what will happen next,by I hope their relationship won't drop to 0% you know...I've seen many fics were this happen,and they never get back as good as before.
The characterization is one of the most perfects,and grown up Yuffie is awesome,even grown up,still with her for Vincent I like how he is still all closed up,with Yuffie as exception!
Hope you keep up the great work *-*
Can't wait!
Good luck with the uni )
dragonwingedangel chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
YES! It's been so looooong! I finally have tears of joy! Please done make me wait too long for the next chapter! I will do ANYTHING to have that chapter up sooner than the other chapters! I need to see the morning after! It's been so perfect and I've been following this story for so oooooh loooong! Just do me this one favor! I never pressure you! Loved the update! This story always make me so happy!
RukiaCaelin chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
you take as much time as you need to if it is going to come out like this beautiful story. I was jumping for joy by the end (this true I got a weird look from my husband LMAO) I want to say please let there be smooth sailing after this but then the story would be boring and even Yuffie would holler at you. I am thinking some how its going to get in the papers and Wutai will try to get her to marry Rufus (who I think is cute but Vinnie is supposed to be the one and only for Yuffie) sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation
dragonwingedangel chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
I love you! Thank you for updating!