Reviews for In The Name Of Yuffie Kisaragi
Any chance of an update?
I would have slapped Tifa, she's so insensitive. I would never boast about my relationship and luck in front of someone alone or depressed.
Aramus13 chapter 5 . 1/20
Revenge is freakin sweet
Aramus13 chapter 4 . 1/20
A ninja do whatever the hell a ninja want!
I imagine this is Yuffie's thought during this chapter.
starangel4379 chapter 16 . 1/20
Keep up the good work!
Aramus13 chapter 3 . 1/20
Oh man, when Yuffie get the mayeria from Vincent, so cute !
Joy-girl chapter 16 . 1/12
Great story! I enjoyed it so much that I've been sitting in bed on my day off reading it instead of running the errands like I should have been. Whelp. There goes my day. Anyhoo, while I find Yuffie an Vincent's painful obliviousness to each other's feelings... Well, painful, this fabulously written. It's episodic while still having an overall connection. And I loved watching you grow as a writer. I think I noticed it most in the chapter when Yuffie holds down the bar and takes care of Vincent. She seemed to mature and then I realized that so did her point view - no more "O GAWD DID I JUST THINK THAT?" - and I could tell you were maturing too.
Anyway, excellent stuff. I hope you don't mature too much and forget about the story ;)
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I truly am in love with this story and do hope you finish it
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
HOLY FUKING SHET U UPDATED PRAISE THE LORD I MISSED U AND UR AMAZINGNESS WRITING *SOBS* IT GOOD TO HAVE U BACK I CAN WAIT FOR MORE*GLOMPS*
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Ohoho, Denzel and Marlene are sneaky little buggers aren't they?

I meant that in a good way!
dragonwingedangel chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Yes! That was perfect!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Im glad you updated, it's been a while. Ooh, training,huh? Cool beans! Have fun!
RukiaCaelin chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Finally get to read this wow woww wow! Love this story and I am happy you are writing a more mature story but I did really like your early stuff too. I am happy for you are at uni and having a life! Don't be stuck in front of a computer too much although please continue writing. You have a great talent. I missed my Yuffie Vincent fix from your stories. Can't wait to continue reading more! Keep up the great work!
Vanillabeancobain chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Keep writing! I'm really liking this fic and it would kill me if you leave it unfinished.
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Ohmygawd. Fudge. SEXY
I also find myself relating to Yuffie with the 'fuck you, fuck your plans, and fuck you all.' when it's that 'time'.
And PLEASE don't make us wait for years or else...
Loz: Don't cry, Schlecka.
Me: I'm not crying! Seriously, I'M NOT CRYING!
(Goodluck on the next chapter! Love this fic :))