Reviews for Horror Movie
Kat chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
KAWAIIIIIIIIIII this was so cute note never let yugi watch R rated movies LOL
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Awwwww! It's so cute and funny. I loved how Yugi was so frightened. . It was adorable!
Oceaus chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I've scoured and searched the very depths of this website, and there is no one who writes quite like you. With half your talent, I could be twice as good, as If I was twice as good, I've be half of what you are. Please, write more. I adore it.

Forever, your best friend, and your biggest fan.

Executor Engarstien chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Nice. I think Yugi shouldn't watch anymore scary movies.
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
OMG i loved it! i had to skip the dream sequence because its almost time for me to go to bed but, damn that was disturbing! but now i have an idea for a one-shot...what if Yami saw the movie The Mummy? I mean, they got so many things wrong in that movie, its not even funny.
LoreleiAmethyst chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I loved it! I thought it was cute and Yami made the face at the gross part. It kinda made me laugh. Yugi was adorable. -Nod- Yes, very.
RayeMoon chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
LOL. I like that Yami isn't too scared to watch the horror movie, but still makes a face at the gross-out part. That seems like him.

Yugi's just a little too childish for my tastes, especially if he's supposed to be sixteen, but it was a very cute story. Aw, poor Yugi having a nightmare. Of course Yami would seek to comfort him. :-D
bandanaye chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I'm actually finding this really funny.

I can just see Yami staring at the screen with a blank look, describing in a blunt manner to Yugi what's happening! XD

Thanks for the read, this was great!
journey maker chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I absolutely loved this story. Maybe next time Yugi will think twice about watching a scary movie.
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
White Rose: Yes, yes. I'm back again, yes? Ahaha! Aw! This was cute! Poor Yugi! But, Yami was there! To protect him forever and ever and ever!*giggles crazily*(Sorry! I just got really really hyper since I just downed like 2 cans of soda!)

Black Panda: *shakes head at her hikari* Yes, quite good.
Moonbeam's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
aw, I loved it!

ok, dumb question: What does Aibou mean? I see it everywhere, and I'm still clueless...
Incorrectly Captioned chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That's sweet. 3 Yami to the rescue!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw that was awesome!
yugiyamifangirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was good. I can see Yugi getting scared of a horror movie and having a nightmare. Yami's always there, though. I liked this.