Reviews for Misster Congeniality
awesomosityrox chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
It was really interesting to read their covers, and this plot is original, to say the least. And just by the way, it's etc., not ect. It's an abbreviation for the Latin phrase Et Cetera, meaning And The Rest.
Maybelline98 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
It was really hot it's cooled down a bit with rain. I can't wait to see what happens at this modelling camp.
rabbitlavell chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
wolf will smith awesome!
Terra Calling chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Awesome! Update soon! Could you make the chappies longer?

FluffyMarshmallowFox. (_)
J'aime lire chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This was a great chapter!
Please update again soon,
J.L.
MissMissingYou chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
CraZyPshyChoLadY, my love, I missed you so! (JK, sort of) The weather is like the pits of Hell (Actual Hell, not Brecon Beacons) in North Wales, which is basically like the description of BB weather most of the time. I hate it, since I burn really easily :(
CookieOverlord chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
This is looking really good so far, but please for the love of Rider, UPDATE!
The Inverse Universe chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
It sounds like a good story, but for future reference, 4 in roman numerals is IV and 5 is V. Other wise it's kinda confusing.
3verose chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Maddie :D
LegacyofBlood chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Finally an update! Cool chapter but get a move on! Update faster plz!
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Yay, an update! I like the personal signatures, it's definetly categorizing the characters and I highly appreciate deepness in that topic. I'm really looking foward for this. :)
J'aime lire chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Nice! Finally updated!
Synchro lover chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
updatweeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Alina chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Love it! Update soon, and PLEASE don't make Alex or K-unit fall in love! I've read enough fan fics of that, and I'm hoping that your story will just be blissful cliffhangers and awesome action. Oh yeah, and hilarious moments.:)