Reviews for Song of the Mockingjay
Seulement Moi CL chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was great! I know it's been an awful long time, but I think you should continue!
laxgoal31 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i thought i had reviewing this, but i guess i ddint. its a great story idea, are you going to continue it?
Wonderland Blossom chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
jaspers golden angel chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
teehee i like it

but im confused... is Cassia Katniss's Mum? if she is why is her last name Hawthorne?

it doesnt really matter though its still a fantastic story

StolenSouls chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Love it so far! This is really great!
rainchecker chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really like your story, but it doesn't make sense that Rye Mellark's mother is abusive and mean. His wife's parents might have been like that but I think that Mr. Mellark came from a good family. Have you ever written any Snape/Lily fanfics? I bet you would be really good at them.
Ggirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Please continue thus story! It's great! I can't Wait to read more
Paige chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was awesome it kept me smilimg from ear to ear the whole time and really makes me crave more.
Palistus chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Eh, not bad actually. Well written and start is good, gave a decet feel for the characters. Good job.
HPTLalerts chapter 1 . 6/29/2009

said I'd read it.

and now I'm reviewing! :)

I actually really like this. :)

It's really good. And it's epic. :)

Update soon. :)
Montague Disciple chapter 1 . 6/28/2009

You are really good at writing both POVs, and the detail is amazing. Please continue soon!
xCrystalNightx chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hey! OMG I absoloutly love this fic and I cant wait for you to continue!

I love the names you chose- Cassia and Rye - so cute!

You have great attention to detail in this and I can really picture it all!

I know that its going to have a sad ending too bcoz they dont end up together and I just love angst! lol

Youre good at using bot POVs and I cant wait for the next update!

You so dont have the deserved amount of reviews for this but dont worry it will pick up!

Ps. Love the name of the fic :D

terriblycalm chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
so far i think its really good but it reminds me so much of peeta and katniss. i think there should defenitly be more and ill be waiting to see if there is... :)

xoxo- missprincess13
SawyerNightlark chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow keep going. I'm anxious to find out the relationship between all the characters!