Reviews for Her Shattered Rock
Veridissima chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
They are perfect
Love the story
Azafran chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
So cute. I liked it lot, I think its really tender and bautiful, as much as I love the normal Perry&Jorda, I love to see their vulnerable side. I agree with you, I just cant help loving them either, they SHOULD be more popular, they're a perfect match. I love them, guess some times is hard to write for them. I'll try to, and hopefully it will be as good as yours. Really enjoyed and loved it. Excellent work! :) Hope to read more of this couple from you, really loved the way you write and the trama!
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awww! I adore these two! You write them all so very well.
Signe chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This was very touching! You make the characters very believable. Thank you! :)
lauraa chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
omg do more please this is amazing jordan and cox are the best couple by far
llll chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
perry and jordan are the best couple on scrubs!
anewkindofthrill chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love Perry and Jordan, too.

And again today, one of my favourites of yours :D

I can't say much to this one, only, that I really can imagine this scene. There are some scenes in Scrubs that show that exactly these emotions are in Perry Cox and a much younger Perry Cox with much less hard shell around him would let them out some day.

Very well written.

I don't want to say again how amazed I am because of your work, it's getting boring, but hell, I am! :D
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I love this! And no, I'm not just saying that cuz I like your writing. I like that you showed the unsecure Perry the intern and pieced together everyone's little throw off comments. As for Jordan and Perry's relationship, other than my little slash addiction I couldn't see Perry with anyone else. Thanks for showing us the past and beyond both of their outer defenses. They are so awesome together.
funkypartyweasel chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow, this was really good. You're great at writing entire fics out of one little line or throwaway comment! Poor Perry... Both Jordan and Perry are completely in character, and I love how you write the relationship between them. Great work! :)
manxscrubsnut chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
like it, like it a lot! that can't be it... another chapter at least!
HotCrossPigeon chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Simply beautiful :')
Quaxo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Yes! Great Perry/Jordan fic is hard to find! It's great how you took that one line of dialogue and created this interesting and in character fic.
MostlyScrubbed chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Perry and Jordan unpopular? I hate that thought. I love them. A lot of people say that Perry is hard to write, but I think Jordan is much harder for me.

That said, I think you did a lovely job. A very pretty piece, thank you.
melinda08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I can't say enough wonderful things about this story! I love how you captured a vulnerable Perry, I love that anyways. And you just really nailed their relationship. Great job!
khwhitelion chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
...too lazy to log in...

aw that was too sweet-I almost forgot about that quote. I REALLY liked this-you're right, perryxjordan isnt nearly as popular as it should be. Too bad-it's one of my fave couples.

anyway, thanks for writing this! it's so nice to read about these two!