Reviews for Still Seeing Red
FiascoWay chapter 12 . 3/29
You are such a gifted writer, I really love your stories. Reading this has made me nostalgic for the early seasons of The Mentalist.

Love how you played with Jane actually being psychic and also really like how you nailed all of the key dynamics of the CBI team.

Your wrap up of the story came together as perfectly as something by P.G Wodehouse.

I hope that you are still writing in some shape or form and know that even your old work is still read and appreciated.
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 2/19
This is awesome ;)
janesbiotch chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
holy shit. psychometry. I freaking love that Jane is Psychometric. Like Johnny Smith and the dead zone. I love psychometry.
janesbiotch chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
wow just wow psychic channeling. So epic Love it.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
jane at a psychic fair i cain't wait Will the truth come out? Could Patrick Jane be a psychic. right?
LouiseKurylo chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
What a terrific read wrapped in a decently mystifying mystery. Love your playing with the "Is he?" or "Isn't he?" psychic issue. Thanks so much for the fun!
Elle chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Can you write cases for the show? I think you should do that. This would be my favorite episode, by far. You got a perfect blend of humor, seriousness, and romantic subtext. Oustanding!
MartyMac chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
What an amazing story. Just love the way you wrapped it up and tied it with a beautiful big bow at the end. I must read some more of your work - you do a wonderful job. Thank you. MM
MartyMac chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So far, so good. This story has definitely caught my attention. By the way, you handle conversations very well. Sometimes the way people write makes me stumble over the words - but yours are very smooth, easy to read, nice. MM
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Well done! A very interesting take on a great show. Thanks! By the way, you would probably get more people to read this if you marked the status as 'complete'.
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
oh damn ur story is interesting and what's crazy is it's like my story even some of the names are the same. It's great though i'm loving it. I always thought that Jane was psychic but he supressed it after the death of his wife after not seeing anything.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Oh i'm liking this story. It's like Patrick was a real psychic but the wife's murder turned him against his gift.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Is Patrick Jane actually having a real psychic vision. That would be weird. on to the next
CLUZZLE chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
WOW!

How are you not writing plot lines for your own franchise?
castiello chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I nominated this story for the 2012 Paint It Red Awards, in the following category:

Gen Best Crime

Reason: "Super-suspenseful, awesome and creepy. Here Baker Street explores old relationships from Jane's psychic past, while also playing with the 'does he or doesn't he?' question when it comes to his possible abilities as a real medium. Lotsa h/c in this one, lotsa angst, and lotsa friendship moments between Jane and Lisbon. B-Street could not post chapters of this story fast enough for me!"

Best wishes!