Reviews for Once Upon a Time
MVC chapter 131 . 9/27
I've followed this story from when it first came out. I love everything about it! This chapter gave such a vast range of emotions and I can't even begin to say all that I think. I do wanna say that your writing is amazing, fantastic, and I hope that it brings you the joy that it brings your readers! It's writer and people like you that bring a light to the world! (I'm on mobile which is why this is short)

I also adore the way you have your patron set up and will continue to support it!

Have the best day!
Russell, you cockblocker! XD
pvtteter chapter 131 . 9/21
Oh! My! Gosh! Where to start?! 1) my heart goes out to everyone: Nuada, Dylan, the sisters, the children, Tau’s’di, even Balor (I know *eye roll*). So much sorrow. 2) I cannot wait to see how Petra handles Russell and Tiana showing up and 3) how Dastan rests to her son being there! Dun-dun-dun!
lynnspid5 chapter 131 . 9/19
I am so happy to have read this update! I missed this story so much! Thank you for not giving up on it!
ladyebug chapter 131 . 9/18
Your writing is, as always, visceral and strong. An excellent chapter, with just enough whimsy to dull the horror. Really, really well done!
vampgurl90 chapter 130 . 8/5
and the award for mega-douchebag goes to... king balor!Applause… Applause, he wins this award for simply not recognizing Nuada's and Dylan desire to protect their people. So consumed by the treachery of others, every move they make is perceived as one, in the end, it is sad because our heroes are desperately seeking his approval subconsciously.
While balor is consumed maintaining control over his son and by extension the Kingdom… The old Tiger is sensing his end and there is nothing he can do!
lillalil chapter 9 . 8/3
H. C. Andersens Little Mermaid...!
I know Disney changed some parts , but this is still a danish tale that Disney stole.!
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 130 . 7/27
This chapter hit me like a kick in the gut. Well done. Welcome back, and I hope everything works out with your husband's new job!
That slick ass bethmoora king -_-...
lynnspid5 chapter 130 . 7/26
I am SOOO happy that you updated! I have missed this story so much! Congrats to your husband on his new job... and thank you so much this chapter! ... poor Nuada.
MissLaufeyson97 chapter 42 . 7/22
Oh commooooooon! He was supposed to die!
MissLaufeyson97 chapter 41 . 7/22
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Woman, you are evil! XD D,,,:
MissLaufeyson97 chapter 39 . 7/21
If that letter go missing, im gonna be so piiiiiissed
MissLaufeyson97 chapter 33 . 7/20