Reviews for Beyond This World
divinesapphic chapter 3 . 2/22
This story is amazing
Teacuppy chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
you made me cry so much... but also smile in the end
... Beautifully written... *still sobbing*
sian'olivia chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
This story was beautiful to read, an emotional at that too! It's been a long time since I have had tears brought to my eyes when reading a fanfiction - one so short too. Well done! I loved every word of it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
bravo!
Peonywinx chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
When I clicked on this title, I didn't think I would be sucked into its depths so immediately, nor that I'd find it to be a treasure among tales. And I most certainly did not imagine that it would touch me at my very core. I am a rather hard person to make cry over a story - not because I don't get the feels, but because the writing has to be perfect to turn on the water faucet - but you can be proud of yourself, because you did it.

I'm actually glad that Legolas chose to die. From the moment of Gimli's death and the way the story progressed from there, it seemed as if everything was leading up to Legolas's own departure. Any other choice would have made me feel cheated - and to be honest, this development is such a refreshing change from the way most of these stories go. The last-minute realization that one 'has to live' is a terrific dramatic element, and perfectly acceptable - even absolutely desirable - in a lot of fictional situations - but it does get a bit tiring after a while, and on occasion a twist in the opposite direction is just what's needed. So I'm glad it happened here - it is, in fact, the key feature of this story that compels me to add it to my favorites.

The only (minor) thing I felt was lacking was Thranduil. Given that it was his only son who decided to break all known laws regarding Elves and death, I would have liked to see his reaction.

Other than that, I have nothing to say, except...

Bloody well done.
muggledad chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I Wept
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
this was stirring beyond all words, heartbreaking and uplifting, perfect and imperfect. I cried twice (not an easy feat), the first of sorrow and the second I can not honestly decide whether in joy or grief.
Freydris chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
I've...honestly never hit the favorite button this fast before.

I've done my fair share of crying for the past few months, but this is the first time the back of my tongue felt so freaking heavy. I couldn't talk and was completely silent throughout the three chapters. This is death done right. It's beautiful.
Nako13yeh chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
I read the note... *cries harder* I can't believe an explanation would make me cry. Snap, I hate you but love you at the same time. Well done! That was a fun and exhausting read, but eye opening and heart warming. I am glad they rejoined each other. :3
Nako13yeh chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Snap, I was the guest *crying* about my fragile heart... xD My account logged out on its own. :3
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Aghh... *Cries harder* You've harmed my fragile heart once more. I read onto the next, hoping to free thy tears from my eye sockets. (TuT) *cries* Ugh...
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
You killed me in the first chapter. I couldn't stop crying. My eyes are so wet and red now, and my nose is runny. Ugh, so much pain and love and declaration. I am awed at the masterpiece you made. I had to stop reading and play with my dog to get better bearings with my emotions. Ah, such is a beautiful made first chapter. This could have stood alone, but I am curious what more heart wrenching chapters await me. I have not cried in so long, and it's such a relief to feel tears flow down my face in such a beautiful afternoon. :) So thank you for this chapter!
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
This was absolutely beautiful. I literally am crying. Very well done. As a wise man from another realm put it, "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
Wonderful job.
Nearing Midnight chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
As you can probably tell, I'm currently on a Thundera Tiger reading binge, so do excuse the amount of emails announcing my favs/reviews coming your way.

...but darn, this made me cry. My eyes are going to be so swollen tomorrow it'll be ridiculous. But this piece was, once again, inexplicably beautiful and undeniably timeless.

Screw it all, I'm crying again.

You are far too amazing for your own good. ;-;
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
You made me cry. My twin actually comforted me and gave me a teddy bear to hug. This story moved me as much as the Star Trek Death.