Reviews for Beyond This World
AncientHistory chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
Wow. This was so powerful and beautifully written.
Kawaii Elf Girl chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
OMIGOD! *sniffle sniffle* That was so sad and so so so good. Perfect. I dun ssupopsse u could write a squel? Have them wreck havoc in heaven? Sorry, this is just so good I dun want it to end.
liliput83 chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
hi! I know I read this many years after you wrote it, but it was so good. So emotional and touching...and quite interesting to see Legolas emotions portrayed so much.

from what I read in Silmarillion, elves can choose to leave their body and go to the Halls...so it wasn't too stretching it. The scene at the Halls was interesting coz I didn't think all different races go to the same Halls but then it is fiction :p

Good work!
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
Wow! This was terrific!
Naila chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
Sniff sniff... sob, beautiful absolutely beautiful. There are not many stories out there like this one which is a shame. I loved the way you wrote the last grave scenes... BAWL!...oh, I can't see...sniff...sniff... Sniff, sorry, I... ran out of tissues(watery smile). Beautifully emotional... siff, I'd better go now, I think the keyboard is about to short circuit because of all these tears... sniff.
arkel83 chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
This was wonderful. I don't think I've cried this much since the first time I saw Return of the King. You did a beautiful job.
WindsSPun chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
I'm too lazy to login, but that is my name on this site. I think it's beautiful, really it is. And I never noticed until it was over- how could such an emotional and realistic glory come from the Thundera Tiger of OFUM fame? Complex never was a problem for her. so, salud.
Pie-12th chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
Very good, very good. I've read far too many tear-jerkers this night. I must move onto happier tales. I could say what I thought, and ask questions, but you've already adressed what I thought, and answered my questions.
Sugar Fanatic chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
I saw a picture for this story on deviant art by Brichan purely by chance while surfing around, it was rather touching and I curiously investigated. I found it to be a beautiful and amazing story and I think you did an absolutely wonderful job and it brought tears to my eyes, Again it is a touching and beautiful story.
D.D chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
i think im going to cry now. this was wonderfully written. you really understand how Legolas felt to have all of his friends die, one by one. i feel really sad for the poor elf.
Iavala chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
That was a great story...and so sad.
Flashgriffin chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Good story, but I'm wishing I hadn't read it. It will be a while before I can watch the Fellowship without crying. Very well done.
Aille chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Ah... this was so... heart breaking, and lovely at the same time. I decided to look for it after finding a picture drawn for it on the Axe & Bow website. I'm glad I did.
WarriorElf chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Just wanted to let you know that this entire story is currently being printed out and bound in a heavy-duty binder. maybe someday I will have all the pages lamanated so they will not be ruined by tears. but for now I will just make sure to have a hanky and not to read the story in public! THIS IS SO GOOD!
WarriorElf chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
OMG! I did not know this story was posted here! I read it on the site Before Sailing! OMG! Now i can tell you that I was crying so hard when Legolas died, but it was such a good story, I thought for a while Tolkien had written it and you had found it and posted it! Added you to my favorites!
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »