Reviews for Beyond This World
ella coeur chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
So many different and powerful raw emotions washed through me. While reading this piece I felt Legolas' anger claw and rise up my chest then suddenly a poignant and tangible sadness overwhelmed me and pooled my eyes with tears. I cannot claim to have felt exactly what and how Legolas felt because I have yet to experience what we all inevitably will someday but I was able to feel a great deal of his sorrow and pain.

This breathtaking piece has given me hope, hope that I will be able to have the strength to endure when my time comes to be in Legolas' position. This work struck a chord in my heart hard and I will never forget the values I've learned from reading this.

Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf, Elrond, and Galadriel were all perfectly portrayed and I felt as If I were reading an extension of Tolkien's epilogue of what became of the remaining members of the fellowship except what set this piece apart was the distinct writing style that was very personal and intimate.

Thank you for posting this beautiful piece and I look forward to reading more of your other works and reviewing them as well.

-ella coeur
EbullientBelle chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Beautiful story - absolutely beautiful.
Petrichora chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Thank you for the epilogue: I feel significantly less depressed now. The part with Legolas weeping next to Gimli's grave broke my heart. :( /3
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
read this as a break from studying. Now my homework is tear-stained..
BlossomHunt chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
This is the ONE story that almost made me cry. And for me . . . . I NEVER cry, reading a book, watching a movie, ect. It was . . . . heartbreaking. And amazingly done. I loved the epilogue.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
This is painful and wonderful. It was deep and stirring and it gave me tears and happiness both, and inspiration to write, as all great works do. Death in the Undying lands is one of the saddest ideas I could ever consider in this universe, but still, one of the most valuable. Thank you for sharing such an amazing, deeply touching story.
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I don't know whether to call you a bastard or a beautiful, gorgeous, blessed craftsman. Because this was beautiful, and terrible, and painfully sad. I literally sat here with tears running down my face, all snotty and gross sobbing, until my family started to ask me if I was all right. And honestly? I can't say that I'm all right. And I'm not happy. But there's a part of me that is very, very glad I read this fic. It was extremely well-written, and it told a story I needed to hear. I loved it deeply, even though it made me sob and cry. Thank you for this beautiful, horrible story, damn you! :')
Melonlord chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I cried the manliest of tears throughout, you truly are an amazing writer.
elisa chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This story was totally worth reading, I cried but I still loved it. I seriously don't see how it can get any better, but that's my opinion.
elisa chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
So very sad, it had me crying before Gimli even died... I'm not sure if I should applaud or curse. It was f**king awesome, now I need to go find a few tissues.
MaliceArchangela chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This was a truly beautiful story. I was actually crying reading it.

I don't usually cry when reading fanfiction, and even in written books and movies, it still takes quite a bit.

With your story, I was crying partway through the first chapter.

I loved it.

Even though you wrote this quite some time ago, I hope that you continue to write such beautiful stories.

Thank you for this masterpiece.
Elfwine chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Though this wad written some time ago I still had to drop a review and say this is beautiful. The best story written about their friendship and probably the perfect ending to the Fellowship. An amazing job!
Lynathia chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
My God. Just, this piece was truly something I have never seen before. First of all, it was a relief for my mind and offered slight resurrection to my faith of humanity, to read a marvelous LotR fanfic. Thank you for that.

And secondly, because this is the first piece of fanfiction EVER that has made me cry. With all honesty, I'm bawling. It is a refreshing change, I must say, but still. It is because of your way to weave the words into something that breaks the ordinary way of writing and hits my heart and soul differently than I'm used to. Thank you for doing that.

Lynathia
Supporter of Westron
Captive Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The words were a little blurry since I was reading through tears most of the time, but this was amazing. I don't think I've ever become so emotional over a fanfiction before (I was talking to a friend while reading... She probably thinks I'm psycho for crying so much over fictional characters...)
Everything about this is perfect and honestly, I'm hesitant to continue reading since I don't know how much more crying my eyes can take! (I know I'll finish it anyway and then I'll most likely read it several more times in the future...)
Well, off to the next tear and sob filled chapter!
Cfuygfdh chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I love this, I couldn't read past halfway through the second chacpter because I was so touched I was just balling my eyes out
528 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »